Perfect Organism - An Alien: Isolation Companion

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Apr 26, 2022, 01:40:56 PM

Author
Perfect Organism - An Alien: Isolation Companion (Read 9,028 times)

TheBATMAN

About time! But very much looking forward to it. I hope you guys have an Isolation retrospective podcast booked in sometime soon!

Corporal Hicks

Just a brief update from the funding platform about the book.

QuoteGreat news – the final manuscript for Perfect Organism has been handed in.

Up next is the editorial bit, where one of our team will review the manuscript from cover to cover, and work with the author to start turning this project into a real life, hold-it-in-your-hands book.

HuDaFuK

My enthusiasm for AVP has taken a bit of a dent in the last year or so (Prey notwithstanding), but I'm genuinely hyped for this book.

Retropocalypse

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 20, 2023, 08:34:47 AMMy enthusiasm for AVP has taken a bit of a dent in the last year or so (Prey notwithstanding), but I'm genuinely hyped for this book.

Same. And it has everything to do with Colony War :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

That was the start of it for me...

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Retropocalypse on Sep 21, 2023, 07:32:25 AM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 20, 2023, 08:34:47 AMMy enthusiasm for AVP has taken a bit of a dent in the last year or so (Prey notwithstanding), but I'm genuinely hyped for this book.

Same. And it has everything to do with Colony War :laugh:

The damage that "novel" has done is incalculable.

Corporal Hicks

QuoteThe manuscript of Perfect Organism has been reviewed by our editorial team and is going for a developmental edit.

We've partnered Andy Kelly with our best development editor for this type of book, and are excited to see them work together to make sure the manuscript is in the best shape it can be. Keep an eye on your inbox – we'll periodically ping you updates on how the project's going as it moves through the publishing process. Oh, and don't forget you can keep track of the manuscript's progress in your account here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed