Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL!

Started by Lemonade, Jun 25, 2014, 10:17:16 PM

Author
Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL! (Read 193,832 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Xan21 on Jul 27, 2016, 02:33:03 PM
Charlie Hunnam should be in it...since he ditched Pacific Rim
Or we could get people who can act and have more charisma than a baked potato.

Xan21

Xan21

Better than Vin Diesel, the Rock etc...

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The Rock has bucketloads of charisma.

Just like, say, Arnie in the 1980s...

Xan21

Xan21

But he is a parody of himself... can't take him seriously... although he has the build for it.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:laugh: And Arnie isn't?!

Master

Master

Still can`t understand why Vin Diesel wasn`t in Ps. Royce role was just perfect for him.

Xan21

Xan21

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 29, 2016, 10:58:19 AM
:laugh: And Arnie isn't?!

I found Arnie much more serious in Predator than in other roles, but I give more credit to John McTiernan for that.

Vin Diesel would look like a kid compared to a predator, and his face is like a messed up mr Potatoe head. If he's in I will never watch it.

SiL

SiL

The Rock can be serious if he's got the role for it. He was great in Faster.

pred169

pred169

Quote from: SiL on Jul 29, 2016, 12:47:50 PM
The Rock can be serious if he's got the role for it. He was great in Faster.
Agreed. He did a great job in faster. Did a great job of being serious in snitch as well. But I don't think he'd do well in a predator film. Just not the right place for him

Russ

Russ

Sorry if this is old news - I saw this this morning. So we have City Hunter, Wolf... meet....

"Ollie."

http://www.scified.com/news/exclusive-production-title-for-shane-blacks-the-predator-revealed

Corporal Hicks

Handsome posted it the day before their "exclusive" scoop. And we saw it in the Production Update I posted yesterday. Gotta check the front page, bro!  :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Ollie, huh? So the Predator will get stranded on Lian Yu, then. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

I'd lose my shit if Amell was cast. Massive man crush. :laugh:

overthere

overthere

For the first time since the movie was announced, I'm getting worried that it may not turn out to be a good Predator movie. Never considered that possibility before, but I'm worried when we get the cast announced we'll all go "wtf!?"

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

"Wtf" doesn't worry me. Plenty of out-there casting choices have ended up working brilliantly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed