Alien fanboys, stop being babies

Started by ScarPredator16, Aug 28, 2007, 03:51:10 PM

Author
Alien fanboys, stop being babies (Read 18,870 times)

Wrong_Gear

Wrong_Gear

Quote from: Horhey on Aug 28, 2007, 04:14:47 PM
I dont understand why so many Alien fans are pissed about the trailer when its obvious the Predalien gives Wolf a hard time.

Oh please... a PredAlien isn't a real Alien, but some mixof both.

We just want one Alien killing a Predator and a Predator killing an Alien.

What's so difficult about that?

Meathead320

Quote from: Wrong_Gear on Aug 28, 2007, 04:30:11 PM
I dont understand why so many Alien fans are pissed about the trailer when its obvious the Predalien gives Wolf a hard time.

NO, Newb, the PredAlien is an Alien.

It is every bit as much alien as an alien from a human host.

It is NOT a mix. Read some back threads before you post.  ::)

ScarPredator16

Quote from: Wrong_Gear on Aug 28, 2007, 04:30:11 PM

1 alien killing a predator, then a predator killing an alien. we? speak for yourself. that sounds boring.

and a Predalien still counts as an alien. it still follows the alien species.

Porkus Maximus

The fact that the predalien gives Wolf trouble is insulting.  It insinuates that the only way for the aliens to challenge Wolf is if they're also part Predator. ^_^

/shitstir

Predboy

Predboy

Dont even bother Meathead. This kid isn't going to stop with his bullshit so just let him be.

Wrong_Gear

Wrong_Gear

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Aug 28, 2007, 04:32:43 PM
The fact that the predalien gives Wolf trouble is insulting.  It insinuates that the only way for the aliens to challenge Wolf is if they're also part Predator. ^_^

/shitstir

EXACTLY!

And to the one who said that a PredAlien is like a normal Alien, read in Wipipedia.

It says that the PredAlien is even more powerful than a normal Alin.

I also had thought that the only difference was teh aspect, not the power, but by this article from Wikipedia it's not.

Unless if it's inaccurate.

Gremlien

Gremlien

Two minutes of jumbled few second long clips isn't enough to get a full picture of a 100-or-so minute long movie.

Irritator

Irritator

QuoteAnd to the one who said that a PredAlien is like a normal Alien, read in Wipipedia.

I also had thought that the only difference was teh aspect, not the power, but by this article from Wikipedia it's not.

Oh my God. No reasonable talk after that.  :-[

Meathead320

Quote from: Wrong_Gear on Aug 28, 2007, 04:38:14 PM

/shitstir

EXACTLY!

And to the one who said that a PredAlien is like a normal Alien, read in Wipipedia.

Unless if it's inaccurate.

WIPIPEDIA (hold on while I got done rotflmao) is incorrect and any idiot can edit it.

Not a good source for info.

Wrong_Gear

Wrong_Gear

Quote from: Irritator on Aug 28, 2007, 04:43:39 PM
QuoteAnd to the one who said that a PredAlien is like a normal Alien, read in Wipipedia.

Oh my God. No reasonable talk after that.  :-[

So its' true or not?

Does the PredAlien has exactly the same powers as a normla Alien warrior?

Horhey

Horhey

/shitstir

Obviously, a Predalien is more powerful than an Alien Warrior but its still a natrual Alien. Not all Predators are the same either. Some are more skilled than others. One Alien Warrior can kill an armed novice Predator but not a high ranking one like Wolf. Thats just not gonna happen.

Irritator

Irritator

QuoteDoes the PredAlien has exactly the same powers as a normla Alien warrior?

It has the bonus of the incredible power to kill a yak from 200 yards away with MIND BULLETS!

Meathead320

Quote from: Wrong_Gear on Aug 28, 2007, 04:48:13 PM

So its' true or not?

Does the PredAlien has exactly the same powers as a normla Alien warrior?

It is an Alien.

All Alien "powers".  ::)

It is only different because it had a different host.

That is the whole reason the Aliens take on host traits.

So they are better equipped to kill whatever species they encountered for a host.

This way on a planet of giants, they Alien will not get squished like roach, as on that world they would be giants too.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Meathead320 on Aug 28, 2007, 04:54:04 PM
This way on a planet of giants, they Alien will not get squished like roach, as on that world they would be giants too.

Giants aka ravagers.

Wrong_Gear

Wrong_Gear

Quote from: Horhey on Aug 28, 2007, 04:51:25 PM

/shitstir

Obviously, a Predalien is more powerful than an Alien Warrior but its still a natrual Alien. Not all Predators are the same either. Some are more skilled than others. One Alien Warrior can kill an armed novice Predator but not a high ranking one like Wolf. Thats just not gonna happen.

In a melee fight a Predator doesn't stand much of a chance against an Alien, it doesn't matter if it's a newbie or an expert.

QuoteIt has the bonus of the incredible power to kill a yak from 200 yards away with MIND BULLETS!

I was talking about the CREATURE ITSELF! Now "unnatural weapons".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed