Alien Head Bite

Started by slipknotpredator, Jul 24, 2007, 06:33:17 PM

Author
Alien Head Bite (Read 4,046 times)

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

IMDB Forums:

Colin: "We have plenty of head bites, and we don't cut away."

yessssss....not stupidly done like avp were you see the alien tounge coming out and nothing happens  ;D ;D :)

Aeus

Aeus

And we know all of them bar one, will be on humans.

Or maybe the Predator won't get head bitten.

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Jul 24, 2007, 06:33:17 PM

yessssss....not stupidly done like avp were you see the alien tounge coming out and nothing happens  ;D ;D :)

"Nothing happens"?  I think "puncturing through a Predator's helmet and splattering green Predator blood" counts as something happening.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

"Nothing happens"?  I think "puncturing through a Predator's helmet and splattering green Predator blood" counts as something happening.

He means how all they see is blood splattering on Lex instead of the actual tongue punching through the helmet and skull.

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Jul 24, 2007, 07:44:06 PM

He means how all they see is blood splattering on Lex instead of the actual tongue punching through the helmet and skull.

True, but don't we see an actual puncture when Celtic gets it?  At least as much as we did with Clemens, who also got a rapid cutaway.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

You'd have to ask him for that.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Yeh well if AVP wasnt PG-13 then possibly that wouldn't of been an issue but if Paul Anderson wasn't directing then for sure we'd see all the head bites and everything!......Celtics death was cool though because it looked good, along with clemens, and bretts death from Alien. So the Strause brothers im sure will deliver us some good head bites, according to what they've said ;D

SM

SM

QuoteAt least as much as we did with Clemens, who also got a rapid cutaway.

Same with Parker and Brett.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Many people have fond memories of certain frames in the comics, that's all. :)

Remember Spears' death? Classic!

War Wager

War Wager

All the head bites in all the others are quick cut-aways. This will be new, seeing the full thing...

superunknown

superunknown

Nice.  Seeing a Predator get its brain turned to mulch would be awesome.  8)

gameoverman

gameoverman

Yeah, 5 alien films and we only got to see 5 human headbites so far (I'm counting Brett, Parker, Clemens, David and Perez).  I'm not counting the newborn either.  :P

SiL

SiL

I like how everyone complains about no human headbites in AvP, but not the fact there are no headbites, period, in Aliens :P

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: SiL on Jul 25, 2007, 08:54:16 PM
I like how everyone complains about no human headbites in AvP, but not the fact there are no headbites, period, in Aliens :P

Yeah, Aliens was rather gore free except for a few seconds of some blood flying here and there.

superunknown

superunknown

Quote from: SiL on Jul 25, 2007, 08:54:16 PM

Because Aliens had a great script, great acting, great action sequences, a great story, and great special effects.

Lack of gore made no difference.

AvP had none of that, so the least they could have done was put some R-rated violence in it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed