Recent posts

Predator Films / Re: Favourite Predator Movie?
Last post by CANNON - Today at 04:29:57 PM
Predator. Predator. Predator. Nothing else comes close. Only movie that captures the true essence of the character while keeping viewers in a state of mystery leaving us wanting to know more. As the movie runs we learn with the Dutch and the team how this creature operates, how it hunts, how it uses its environment, how it mimics, how it is a trophy hunter and the danger is possesses all while making us as viewers and the characters in the movie wondering when it'll strike again. After prey - I have to add also Predator gets the design so right, it stands alone and jungle hunter will forever be a classic.

No other movie comes close other than P2.

That being said Predator. Predator. Predator.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Ridley Scott
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 04:25:59 PM
Legend of Conan would be difficult to make now, since Von Sydow had a very prominent role in the script.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Ridley Scott
Last post by CANNON - Today at 04:18:41 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on Today at 08:25:12 AMBloody hell! I didn't know that. If only ...

First Conan is one of my fav movies ever. He can still make The Legend of Conan ;D

You and me both - and, I wish.
General Game Discussion / Re: Star Wars Games
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 04:02:59 PM
Aside from the upcoming rts that was supposedly not cancelled ::)👍 , I had no idea about this canceled rts game. There is some footage 8)

Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 03:59:15 PM
Aye! 8)
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 03:57:36 PM
Wow! AlienĀ³ look breathtakingly beautiful!
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 03:54:23 PM
This thread was so quiet on Alien Day🥀

:'(
👉👈

Some of my favorite internet people 8)

When I saw it in 2019 for the 40th anniversary there was someone in the theater that brought his very young child as well.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed