Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,688 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I really hated the Lethal Weapon series lol. They took such a great property and made it into such a painfully generic show.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Damien Lewis: Spy Wars
This was an amazing series, Some great stories

War of the Worlds Episodes 1 and 2
Its an okay retelling of the story. The effects are great but the jumps forward really take me out of it

Ingwar

Ingwar

Mr Robot season 4. This is the best TV series (next to True Detective season 1) I've ever seen. Season 4 is my favourite so far. Everything about it is f**king amazing. Pace, suspense, dialogue, acting, cinematography, editing and so on.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Wormword - Netflix - 6 Episodes - 8/10
Some of the dramatizations were filmed unnecessarily over-artistic, but the documentary portions are great and just a chilling real life story.

The Old One

The Old One

The Mandalorian: This is the way.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Nov 25, 2019, 09:30:58 PM

I'll be subscribing soon I think..

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Nov 25, 2019, 09:30:58 PM

She has spoken.

Huggs

Huggs

Hannibal: Season 3

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Game On Season 2 Episode 3-6

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Binged BBC crime/conspiracy drama The Capture over the weekend. Really enjoyed it. Just about managed to stay on the right side of believably. Ron Perlman's involvement would've been a nice surprise if Sky hadn't plastered his face all over the promotional image for the show, despite his appearance at the end of the second episode clearly being intended as a shock. Nice going, Sky.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 27, 2019, 12:47:53 PM
Binged BBC crime/conspiracy drama The Capture over the weekend. Really enjoyed it. Just about managed to stay on the right side of believably. Ron Perlman's involvement would've been a nice surprise if Sky hadn't plastered his face all over the promotional image for the show, despite his appearance at the end of the second episode clearly being intended as a shock. Nice going, Sky.

Reminds me of how Sky spoiled the end of Buffy Season 5 lol

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Krypton Season 2 Episodes 8-10
I'm really annoyed that this and the Lobo spin-off were cancelled. Wish they could have a Mini-Series to wrap up the story

Prez

Prez

Mandalorian Chapter 4
Directed by Dallas Bryce Howard (Jurassic Park) but this fun episode feels like it's straight out of the self contained Clone Wars episodes.

Really dug it and ...
Spoiler
The AT-ST coming out of the trees felt so much like Jurassic Park territory.
[close]

For me this show is THE best Star Wars since 1983.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Crusade
Fantastic Babylon 5 spin-off that got cancelled before its time. TNT messed up here.

War of the Worlds Episode 3
A much better ending than the series deserved. Although it did seem to just end

The Old One

The Old One

Spider-Man TNAS

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed