Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,301 times)

Russ

Russ

Bromans. I really hate reality TV. But not THIS reality TV. It was awesome.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Star Trek Voyager Season 7 Episode 1

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The most recent two episodes of South Park, they were hilarious, especially the Halloween episode!

"Jack and crack!"

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Rick and Morty Season 2 Episodes 9-10

Rick and Morty Season 3 Episode 1

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S3 E4-6

Damn it Avon.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Finished Season 3 of The Wire. Holy goddamn, that was great.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

You're making me want to re-watch it :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 15, 2017, 08:43:41 AM

Well get on with it, motherfu-!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Lol the first season DVD has been sat at my girlfriend's house for about two months now because she's been telling me she wants to watch it as well, but we still haven't got around to starting it :laugh:

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 15, 2017, 03:08:49 PM

You're in it for a treat. When you'll get the whole picture after seeing the whole show, you will understand why this is more than a TV show  :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 15, 2017, 03:24:20 PM
Lol the first season DVD has been sat at my girlfriend's house for about two months now because she's been telling me she wants to watch it as well, but we still haven't got around to starting it :laugh:

That's nothing compared to the six months or so I let season two sit unfinished. :laugh:

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Nov 15, 2017, 04:33:40 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 15, 2017, 03:08:49 PM

You're in it for a treat. When you'll get the whole picture after seeing the whole show, you will understand why this is more than a TV show  :)

I'll get to Season 4 in a few days. Gonna give myself some time to breathe, and I have to devote the weekend to Punisher.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Babylon 5 - The Gathering
Pick have started showing Babylon 5 from the start (just as I finish season 5 on DVD) so it was great seeing this pilot and how different a lot of the characters looked, Especially Delenn (who was originally meant to be a male character). Only 5 actors/characters who were in this pilot appeared all the way through.

Babylon 5 Season 1 Episodes 1-2
Still love this show and Im happy they are showing it on UK TV for the first time in years

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Hmm, if I'd known I would've started taping that. Always been something I've had a mild interest in seeing all the way through.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Well Im sure you can go online and catch up with it. Its on Pick in the UK, so would be online I think

Babylon 5 Season 5 Episodes 21-22
What a way to end such a great story. This is how finales should be done

Red Dwarf XII Episode 6
I can see why they swapped the order around for this episode to end the season. was perfectly done and some great cameos

Zapped Season 2 Episode 6
Hope this comes back for a third season. so many threads

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 17, 2017, 11:37:15 AMWell Im sure you can go online and catch up with it. Its on Pick in the UK, so would be online I think

Fair point. Is Pick part of the Dave crowd?

As for myself, I've been thoroughly enjoying the latest series of Robot Wars. It's still nothing like as much fun as it was when Craig Charles was presenting it off his nut on cocaine in the early 2000s, but this latest series seems to have recaptured a little of the over-the-top feel it had back when he was ringmaster, something that was largely (and sorely) missing from the first two revival series. It's definitely bringing back more fond teenage memories this time around.

Also they've had like three robots already this tournament that have been so powerful they've destroyed the supposedly indestructible arena the battles take place in :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed