Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,439 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Kill la Kill-Episode 17

Allow me to sum up with what I messaged my friends with afterwards.

QuoteHOLY f**k HOLY f**k HOLY f**k HOLY f**k HOLY f**k HOLY f**k HOLY f**k HOLY f**k HOLY f**k HOLY f**k HOLY f**k HOLY f**k THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN HOLY FUCM THAT JUSY HAPPENED WHAT THE f**k HOLY SHIT

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Kill la Kill - Episode 17

I usually do reviews for these...
...but now I just... that episode's ending took every last bit of energy out of me. I'm still processing that shit.

Cvalda

Cvalda

The After - Pilot

90+ minutes of plot developments and characterization crammed into 55 minutes and rendered completely absurd, caught up in a ferocious cliche storm. Sub-season 9 X-Files in execution.

Mark Snow dodged a bullet. Ugh.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 07, 2014, 03:10:53 AM
The After - Pilot

90+ minutes of plot developments and characterization crammed into 55 minutes and rendered completely absurd, caught up in a ferocious cliche storm. Sub-season 9 X-Files in execution.

I almost want to scream.

Vickers

Vickers

The Afterthought

Annoying characters, stiff dialogue, terrible pacing - everything feels like a bad TV movie threw up and then some of it got mopped up and passed off as a pilot.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

AMAZON ORIGINALS

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 07, 2014, 03:10:53 AM
The After - Pilot

I told you motherf**kers....

Vepariga

Vepariga

Oh well glad I missed it then lol

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Rong on Feb 07, 2014, 03:22:13 AM
I told you motherf**kers....
mfw

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Appalachian Outlaws - Episode 5

Apparently one of the rarest wild plants is American Ginseng and this show is all about it in its most vivid state, West Virginia (very close to me). The root of this plant can go for up to $800 a pound, depending on color, size and appearance. It takes about 10 years for the plant to even get to start a decent fleshy root so it takes time for these to grow. Some OLD plant roots that are huge and very crazy looking can go up to thousands of dollars. The wild plant is nearly endangered bc so many people are now searching for it.  Anyways, this show is about how the plant thrives old West Virginian laws and people can get killed over it. Mike Ross is one badass mofo and will defend his land to the death, my favorite person so far. Next week is the season finale and it looks great. Can't wait to find these plants next autumn because I know I DEFINITELY have these in my forests! Let the hunting begin (next autumn)!

Nightmare Asylum

Last six episodes of Breaking Bad's third season... whoa! :o

"Run."

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

YUP.

And that ending...  :'(

Nightmare Asylum

:'(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Arrow S01 E13 "Heir to the Demon"

All my unf. That episode was awesome. And faptastic.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Olympic Opening Ceremony

Beautifully done, a few technical glitches but it was interesting to watch.  Russia is a proud country with a very rich culture of arts and science, sometimes I miss it. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed