Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,600 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 04, 2013, 09:33:44 PM
As I went through Season One, I've often thought Paul Blackthorne would make a good Judge in a Dredd film. He's got a constant scowl on his face throughout the entire season. And the right attitude as well. :laugh:

He can be another bent judge if they ever make Dredd 2. :laugh:

Arrow S01 E05 "Damaged"

That was pretty cool. The way Ollie plays everyone was awesome.

Spoiler
Oh shit, Deathstroke. And that very British person doesn't seem very nice.
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 04, 2013, 09:46:26 PM
Spoiler
Oh shit, Deathstroke. And that very British person doesn't seem very nice.
[close]

You've only scatched the surface with 'Deathstroke' so far. ;D

Episode 7 is really good. Enter The Huntress.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Arrow S01 E06 "Legacies"

They somehow managed to make the Royal Flush Gang not stupid. I'm impressed.

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 04, 2013, 09:49:54 PM

You've only scatched the surface with 'Deathstroke' so far. ;D

Hmmm, interesting.

Episode 7 is really good. Enter The Huntress.

That makes this show, what, one degree of separation from Batman? :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

One of the things you'll notice over the course of the season, unlike Batman, Ollie doesn't hold any reservations about killing. Makes him come off pretty merciless to be honest.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 05, 2013, 01:35:41 AM
One of the things you'll notice over the course of the season, unlike Batman, Ollie doesn't hold any reservations about killing. Makes him come off pretty merciless to be honest.

Yep. He's killed a bunch in each episode.

Spoiler
Being stranded on island where everyone except the dour Asian dude is trying to kill you will do that, I guess.
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Glad you're liking it so far. It only gets better. Any favorite eps or characters thus far? How do you think the season will play out? ;)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 05, 2013, 01:40:00 AM
Glad you're liking it so far. It only gets better. Any favorite eps or characters thus far? How do you think the season will play out? ;)

The Deadshot episode, probably. I have no idea how it's going to play out.

First Blood

First Blood

They do an interesting spin on the character Firefly in episode 10. Curious to hear what you think about it, when you reach that point.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Arrow S01 E07 "Mistress of Fire"

Very good episode. Not a bad way to introduce the Starling City mafia. Huntress is pretty cool, interested in where thy're going to take her. Oh, and I just realized that was Kelly Hu in a platinum blond wig as the triad woman.

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 05, 2013, 01:43:27 AM
They do an interesting spin on the character Firefly in episode 10. Curious to hear what you think about it, when you reach that point.

That actually does sound interesting. At least this is a step up from Smallville where every single villain had been used before Clark became Superman. :P

Arrow S01 E08 "Vendetta"

Damn good continuation of the story from last episode. The shootout at the end was good. Like, the Kramer house shootout from Heavy Rain good. It's also cool to see that we're getting more info about the list.

Arrow S01 E09 "Year's End"

Yet another very good episode. The Dark Archer was a neat concept, even if the reveal about him was a little underwhelming. Still, it sets up an interesting direction for the series to take.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

UNF, Arrow is gonna get better and better. Episode 10 should be Firefly...I personally disliked the episode, felt like a terrible filler.

If you feel the same after watching it, I can promise you that you won't experience anything as bad as that episode again.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 05, 2013, 04:17:02 AM
If you feel the same after watching it, I can promise you that you won't experience anything as bad as that episode again.
This is true. I was laughing throughout most of that episode because of how bad it is, and pretty much didn't want to continue watching the show, but Shadow reassured me... and it really ends up working in the following episodes (minus every TERRIBLE thing between Tommy and Laurel).

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

When we get to Season 2, Sweeps...oh lord, shit is gonna get craze. Amell wasn't f**king kidding when he said that they actually have a plan right from the beginning for Season 2...you can f**king see how everything just works together, HNNNG!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Arrow S01 E10 "Burned"

I didn't think it was that bad. The take on Firefly was actually pretty good, IMO. Granted, I am a bit tired of having to hear about Tommy's problems and relationship foibles.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well, there's only more to come.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Only one more episode of Breaking Bad left.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed