Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,474 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 03, 2013, 11:31:04 PM
The leader of the crazies in Paradise really reminded me of you with all of her pessimism.  :laugh:
:P Well, I'm gonna be Robin in the Compare, so GJ is gonna have to be someone else.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

That would make sense as well.  :P

That character isn't negative enough though.  :P

Cvalda

Cvalda

Ooooo-hoo-hoo-boy. Just you wait.

Vickers

Vickers

Still haven't watched Top of the Lake. :-X

Spoiler
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'll be watching it when I finish the first season of House of Cards. Was interested in checking it out upon first hearing of it, but I missed the starting date and didn't know it'd begun until it was three episodes in. :l

Cvalda

Cvalda

....Space Sweeper will be GJ.

Or David Wenham.

I have no f**king clue.

Nightmare Asylum

Oprah?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 04, 2013, 12:05:04 AM
Guess what I'm watching right now?

Slook

Well?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 1 "SA: Public Security Section 9 – SECTION-9"

Well, I've only seen one episode of this show, but I already really like it. Quite different from the Oshii films in tone, but I like that; it's always interesting to see wildly disparate interpretations of the same source material. And that animation! It's great. I think I can already say this is one of my favourite shows.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Game of Thrones Episodes 7-9

What the f**k Joffrey?  :'(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

BSG S2 E2

So awesome.

Vickers

Vickers

Top of the Lake
Episode 1

After a beautifully animated, painted opening, we are slowly introduced to a few characters and the pace doesn't pick up much. However, this works to the show's advantage. I was not once bored or uninterested. Bleak but beautifully mysterious. It's off to a good start for me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed