Updated version of my fanedit Alien: Redux The Virtual Workprint

Started by rijir, Feb 06, 2020, 01:51:56 AM

Author
Updated version of my fanedit Alien: Redux The Virtual Workprint (Read 5,399 times)

Gieferg

Gieferg

First thing - here I just commented that the edit has no use for me because of it's flaws. Somebody earlier suggested that it may be usable in some way for my project, so I checked if that's the case.

Second thing - I put there an examples to prove my point because some people didn't catch it and I prefer to give an evidence for my words when I can.

Third thing -  the attitude which I am speaking of  "I dont care if there are flaws" was the same in your response to someone else long before I even know about the existence of this updated version. And that's disapponting, especially when it comes to such an interesting edit as this one.

Fourth thing - I am no professional either, but when somebody points out flaws in my work, I am grateful that he did watch it and bring it to my attention, and usually try to fix what is wrong (if I can), and even if I dont, I'm not saying anything like "do your own version" or "I never meant it to be polished". Also, I'd not pretend that nobody ever pointed any flaws when I know that it's not the case.

If you release an edit with obvious technical flaws, then it is to be expected that someone will comment on it sooner or later.

That's probably all that I had to say on that matter.

Corporal Hicks

I think everyone ought to take a step back here. There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism, there's a problem with rudely providing it, especially when we're all just supposed to be fans enjoying the same interests. Let's keep it respectful and friendly.

Gieferg

May I ask what was rude?

filmgeek

Does anybody have the link to the updated version of Alien Workprint? Thank you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed