Possible Script Breakdown *potential spoilers*

Started by goose_3387, Feb 23, 2017, 11:23:02 AM

Author
Possible Script Breakdown *potential spoilers* (Read 154,778 times)

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: Master on Apr 17, 2017, 06:01:58 AM
Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 16, 2017, 10:24:45 PM
Quote from: Master on Apr 16, 2017, 10:23:48 PM
Still makes you a lier.

'Liar.' And no, it makes me careful. Sorry I didn't hand out the script to the first stranger who asked for it. I don't owe you a thing.

Also asked to hand it over to the site administrator to prove your worth. Or that's also first stranger too? Lier, 'liar' , careful or phony. You are one and you were caught.

You complain and harbor grudges a lot lol.

Master

You appraised worst movie in the franchise and had 'exclusive source ' of fake stars, so I guess the joke is on you.

BishopShouldGo

Gediman's voice: "there it is."

Corporal Hicks

Jesus Christ guys. Chill out. This is the Internet. You're not going to agree with everyone, you're not going to believe every person who claims to have a source. If you don't believe or don't like, Ignore him. The function is there for a reason. If you've also got your own "sources" then have a discussion without being children, if you're incapable of functioning like an adult, don't respond.

My patience with this sub-board is about teetering on the verge of the same level of patience I have for the political sub-board and I'm about ready to start taking away people's abilities to post if you don't start rising above the level of IMDB members.

von

von

Thanks for the reminder Hicks. It's more enjoyable and worthwhile discussing with members who remain grounded amidst the chaos and uncertainty surrounding apparent leaks.

Thanks Speedy for your objective input as always. It's easier to take your words and opinion seriously.

SpeedyMaxx

I don't consider myself objective on Black or Dekker. I just like the script. I have always acknowledged it will definitely not be for every hardcore fan, it will be an acquired taste.

skhellter

It'll probably play better for general audiences and critics than for the fanbase.

...like Iron Man 3.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: skhellter on Apr 17, 2017, 03:06:09 PM
It'll probably play better for general audiences and critics than for the fanbase.

...like Iron Man 3.

That's what I've always compared it to, since my first post about it IIRC. And I loved IM3 (as both an IM/Marvel fan and a Black fan), but re: the former group of fans I was definitely not in a huge majority at that time.

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Got a confirmation that there are two spines rippings :

1-
Spoiler
Munn rips the spines of a dying pred dog
[close]

2-
Spoiler
The Hybrid pred rips the spines of ...the main classic pred >:(
[close]

That's even worse than no spines ripping  :-\

SpeedyMaxx didn't lie.

von

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 17, 2017, 03:01:10 PM
I have always acknowledged it will definitely not be for every hardcore fan, it will be an acquired taste.
Quote from: skhellter on Apr 17, 2017, 03:06:09 PM

...like Iron Man 3.

I think everyone on this board should at the very least agree on this one thing, then we can all start to have civil discussions!

Cheers to many more Predator films to come if this does well commercially and critically! If it stays true to the spirit of the first movie and expands on the mythology in an interesting and refreshing way, the fanboy in me will be more than pleased.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Apr 17, 2017, 03:17:37 PM
SpeedyMaxx didn't lie.

Yeah, I know I didn't.

By the way, that count of yours is wrong. When I talked about spines being ripped out by Predators, I wasn't counting the one involving Casey. So by your count there is a third spine removal.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 17, 2017, 03:22:01 PM
SpeedyMaxx didn't lie.

Yeah, I know I didn't.

By the way, that count of yours is wrong. When I talked about spines being ripped out by Predators, I wasn't counting the one involving Casey. So by your count there is a third spine removal.

Checking still in progress.

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Apr 17, 2017, 03:26:21 PM

Do you really need to keep "checking it" when we've already established only one of us actually has the script?

von

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 17, 2017, 03:22:01 PM
SpeedyMaxx didn't lie.

Yeah, I know I didn't.

Just get the script and pass it to Hicks man lol

skhellter

skhellter

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 17, 2017, 03:27:53 PM

Do you really need to keep "checking it" when we've already established only one of us actually has the script?

This franchise about rastafari aliens in loincloths is Serious Business.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed