Sigourney Weaver on AvP/Alien 5

Started by Darkness, Jul 21, 2004, 06:05:29 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver on AvP/Alien 5 (Read 18,073 times)

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

GUYS GUYS!!! do not fear they will see the truth. you can only get into the AVP premiere by getting invited by FOX, and when Cameron, and Segorny get those invitations, they will say "why the hell not" and go.  then they will see how good the film really is.

Oh

Oh

Blah I don't want another Alien only movie theres been ENOUGH already  Predator 3 = Yes Alien 345256 = NO

Ermac

Ermac

Why would Ripley choose to side with the aliens? If they win, who will she have to talk to? Will she pass the time by having non-stop sex with them? Aw hell yeah!

predalienstrike.

predalienstrike.

She can choose the side of the aliens cause she also has Alien dna in her. Then she will pass her time with the alien king   :D   hahahhahha lol

J

J

To think that there is a chance we could see an Alien 5 ....  ... ALIEN 5 PEOPLE! NOW THATS BIG  Please bring back the bitch ( and the alien Queen of cause, HA! HA!)  FOX, make this happen, bring the series to a proper end.

Z

Z

LMAO   :D   Sigouney(sp?) in another Alien movie? come on now...  Like I said many times, we must go foward! Bringing Ripley back is just stopping the serie from 'evolving' and that's just plain boring. I'm tired of the 'unbreakable bond' that Ripley and the Aliens seem to have gotten over the years... the Aliens are the real stars of the movies, not Ripley... well, not anymore.  Plus, I thought it was so dumb that in Ressurection, she was 1/2 Alien - 1/2 Human. Remember when she falls and the Aliens bring her to the Queen OMG   ???   with the lil' music in the back, when she gets carried by that alien and he hold her and she seems to like it... WTF was that?!? come on now, she is dead and that should be final.  Concerning the plot. No, No and No! They shouldn't go back to the Original planet where they found the bone ship! AGAIN, we need some fresh stuff. As for the 'sacrifice' stuff ( Ripley dying for the humans ), that would be soooo cheezy!  To the guy that said that the Space Jockey created the Aliens... AGAIN!! the Aliens where creaded by no one ( that we know ), not the Jockeys, not the Predators, not the Humans. Can't they just have evolved like we did? Is that too hard to understand? The Space Jockeys where only in Alien to show how much the Aliens are evil, to show how universal they are... they don't only attack humans, but also everything that is not their race. They see everything as a threat to their survival.

Ermac

Ermac

Let AvP be the last movie in each franchise. The aliens have been worn to death and have reached the point where we're just not scared of them anymore. It's pointless to keep making them. Let there be another Predator movie though.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

I say have an AVP trilogy, A Predator trilogy, and An already great Alien trilogy, and try to forget ressurection. by the way, the roumers that the jockys created the aliens came from noticing how similair the jocky tecnology looked to the alien exoskeliton.

ElTiburon

ElTiburon

Good idea, Ermac and AdamJZ! I agree, no more Alien movies at least not with that wrinkly old CRYPTKEEPER that calls herself sigourney weaver..i thought it was perfect how she sacrificed herself in Alien3, she had no more life, no love, no children, she had nothing else except that queen...and then she comes back! What is that?!?!?   I want to see predator 3...no pred homeworld..it should be similar in structure to the first two..i like the idea of having a bad blood come to earth and act like a serial killing maniac, and then like a really experienced, honored predator coming to kill him and humans get caught in the middle or somethin.  And of course, more AVP!!

G-Dog

G-Dog

I think Alien 5 will be a good thing because the Alien franchise cannot end with that piss poor job of a f**king movie as Alien Resurrection. That is the only reason I can think of to make an Alien 5. Give the franchise a proper and great good bye. Hey, if they want to intertwine AVP with the Alien franchise, you could have an Alien 5 with sigourney going to the alien side and in AVP 2 (or Alien 6 which ever you want to call it)  have the Preds go to the 1st planet in Alien and kick her ass, (back stabbing bith!!!) and have her head in their trophy room. I mean, think about it, who would be a great huint......Ripley, the new bitch of a mother who in the past, took on these f**king things and kicked their ass over time past.............thats just my opinion.....Happy ending to Alien franchise and Ripley.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Hey Z, cool your jets there.  Ridley Scott himself said that if he did an Alien 5 he would show how the aliens were created by the jockies to be the ultimate bioweapons, capable of wiping out all life on a world.  Until he does that movie it's not set in stone, but from the guy who first created the aliens, I think it's a pretty credible backstory.

J

J

I agree Galmorzu, at least lets finish the Alien saga 1st ( Finally) with an Alien 5 then create the AVP franchise, even the lady herself wants to closs the chapter for good by ending Ripley's exsistence permanantly!  HELL, I don't want to end both the whole franchises just yet, they still have an abandance of great mystery between them, to many answered questions.  Thats what we want.

Cookies

Cookies

Personally i wanna see more pred movies since they can just make mre movies of pred being dropped on earth and going hunting.  Would be nice to see a ending where the pred leaves earth as the winner.   Just wanna see some scary ass action of pred picking off people.  No need for story on pred movies!

Variable

Variable

This is nothing new for us guys that keep up to date with this stuff. She wanted to die. Hollywood said no. Then AR happened. Now AVp and talk of A5 on the home planet. Nothing new. I am with G-Dog. They cant end the alien saga with AR. Thats Like a bad after taste to a good beer. it cant end that way. Personally if A5 is made I think Weaver should die at the end. Theres no way she could keep living after all this. Shes not even human anymore. its getting more weird and strange every movie. The last 15 minutes of Ar was like what the hell is this. Weaver hates the idea of AVP she said it herself. Im not a big fan of her anyway but come on. Im all for A5 but it would make me happy to seee Ripply gone for good.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

f**k the jockeys. They dont have anything to do with the aliens. Aliens appeared like the preds and us. By evolution.  Or what the jockeys created the aliens ???? Like what the preds were in search of a new prey, they falled on the jockeys wich had nothing to defend themselfs properly vs the preds. Then they created the aliens to wipe out the preds. Wich of course didnt worked since the aliens turned back on the jockeys , wiped the race to extinction then began their own.  I dont like the idea too much, what about the jockeys were insearch of a new planet, they found a good planet but the thing is that the aliens were there too. Then the jockeys moved their entire race to the planet. Kinda independance day like. Then the aliens had a free repopulation of their own race. bringing the jockeys down to a survivor that we saw in Alien .  I dont want the aliens being the creation of no one. They r a race like we r and the preds r .   Or like what the preds could also being created by the jockeys to try to bring the aliens invasion to an end?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed