"Dinner for Fiends" AVP-R podcast

Started by Sirand, Jan 07, 2008, 04:45:16 PM

Author
"Dinner for Fiends" AVP-R podcast (Read 11,152 times)

echobbase79

I found that to be very entertaining.  :D Didn't agree with any of them but hell they did a good job of voicing their negative opinions in a way that I respected.

They said Rambo kicked ass so that made my day.  ;D

wolfboy

wolfboy

Spot on, spot on. They pretty much summed up everything we said here on this forum in 30 minutes.

Xenomorphine

Damn, those are some scathing remarks, but whether I'll end up agreeing with them or not, it was an entertaining listen. :)

echobbase79

When they were remarking about how Jesse knew where the guns were I think I smell a deleted scene here? Maybe Jesse worked there but the scene was cut out.

Porkus Maximus

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jan 07, 2008, 11:00:16 PM
Damn, those are some scathing remarks, but whether I'll end up agreeing with them or not, it was an entertaining listen. :)

I found the whole thing pretty amature and childish to be honest.

"THIS FILM SUCKS...ERRR...ERM COCK.  YEAH THIS FILM SUCKS COCK LOL DAMN DUDE THAT WAS SWEET I SHOULD WRITE THAT ONE DOWN!"

Sgt.Torque Reikan

these the guys who where talking about avp 04 for like an hour?

That Yellow Alien

Yep.

StealthHunter

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Jan 07, 2008, 11:09:01 PM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jan 07, 2008, 11:00:16 PM

I found the whole thing pretty amature and childish to be honest.

"THIS FILM SUCKS...ERRR...ERM COCK.  YEAH THIS FILM SUCKS COCK LOL DAMN DUDE THAT WAS SWEET I SHOULD WRITE THAT ONE DOWN!"

Pretty much my thoughts.

I like how these douche-bags talk so much shit about Anderson here, yet when they were at the Resident Evil: Extinction section at Comic-Con 07 of which Anderson was present, they said absolutely nothing to him at all.

Ccoletta86

yeah i agree with them completly er...This movie f*ckin sucks.. and you can qoute me on that!

AVPR=worst movie of 2007

gases

gases

Quote from: Ccoletta86 on Jan 08, 2008, 12:14:48 AM
yeah i agree with them completly er...This movie f*ckin sucks.. and you can qoute me on that!

AVPR=worst movie of 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-bullshit!!!!!

XenoVC

XenoVC

AVPR=worst movie of 2007

LMAO,that was awesome  ;D,and Ccole,If you think AVPR is the worst of 2007,go watch some other crapfests,your opinion will  probally change  ;)

Horhey

Horhey

AVPR=worst movie of 2007

You are wrong.

Predator-S

There were some really hillarious moments in there  :D Like when they were talking about "the blue shit", the bad lighting and how the movie could've been better with no humans and just Predator clicking and subtitles. Oh yeah, and the hate for AVP, the "danger zone murderer level".  :D

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I just agree with what they said about Salerno, I have no idea why FOX brought him back.

Ccoletta86

you guys must of seen the wrong movie cuz this flick has sh*tty written all over it..for example

-boring wooden characters that we could care less about

- the most unsatisfying ending i have seen yet, w'ere left with ridiculous stalement and that little Ms Yutani part which 50% of the audience didnt know who she is

-crap Predalien design, dreadlocks wtf?

Hordes of underpowered/retarded aliens that flail helplessly when held by one "zupapredator"

-Butchered and chopped Predalien birth-F*cked up a decent scene with a stupid angle and less lighting

-bad acting and the most off place one liners EX: gET TO THE CHOPPER

Overglorified Predator, not to mention the issue of balance in this b-movie

but all is not lost, if they somehow manage to bring us an AVP3, lets hope thye wont strike strike out, giving Salerno the boot would solve the problem immediatley

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed