Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,847,428 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

Magegg

Magegg

Just finished binging Andor. Incredible show.

But I think I made the right choice to not watch it weekly. Sometimes the show's too slow, waiting an entire week to hope something happens the next one would have been an agony.
They should have released all the episodes at once, or maybe 6 the first time and the other half 2 weeks later or something.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It was amazing watching it weekly.

irn

irn

Quote from: Magegg on Dec 09, 2022, 11:19:36 AMJust finished binging Andor. Incredible show.

But I think I made the right choice to not watch it weekly. Sometimes the show's too slow, waiting an entire week to hope something happens the next one would have been an agony.
They should have released all the episodes at once, or maybe 6 the first time and the other half 2 weeks later or something.

It would have been good if they released three episodes at a time, as the series followed three-episode story arcs.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: irn on Dec 10, 2022, 12:55:35 PMIt would have been good if they released three episodes at a time, as the series followed three-episode story arcs.
Not quite so. The third arc ends with episode 10.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Dec 09, 2022, 12:58:30 PMIt was amazing watching it weekly.

I in hindsight wish I did this. Perhaps showing my age but I enjoy the fact you get a whole week to digest things and then the anticipation builds even more. Binge viewing is sometimes information and emotional overload. Just my personal opinion mind.

Highland

Highland

I think some shows suit binge watching , but Andor is supposed to be a slow burner and there's no point in throwing out a show if it's a slow burner.

One thing , there's someone very clever at Disney (shock) because releasing the first 3 kept you gripped. If they did 1 then 2 week by week I think the show would have been harder to watch.

Like when they figure out they are going to do the heist or the escape , if you can just watch that? Rubbish. If you've got the whole week to look forward to the heist/escape....

Now that is TV!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Disney+ 2023 Trailer includes first look at Mando season 3 & Ahsoka (among other stuff🤭...)

Kradan

TilotnyWorshiper28

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Yup! Dave Filoni & Jon Favreau
definitely played Dark Forces😅👉👈
which by the way was remastered by fans. 8)

https://twitter.com/Kotaku/status/1604993693236297730

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed