Dan T Talks Prey 2

Started by Mike’s Monsters, Aug 09, 2023, 06:34:05 PM

Author
Dan T Talks Prey 2 (Read 11,412 times)

XENOMORPHOSIS

XENOMORPHOSIS

Whether a direct follow up to Prey continuing with Naru or further elaborating on a backstory to the Predator lost tribe of Predator 2 or a new Predator story set in another point of history would be fascinating to explore.

Enjoy

Enjoy

Kind of embarrassing how beat around the bush they have to sound about making a movie.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Hoping for an official announcement soon.

XENOMORPHOSIS

XENOMORPHOSIS

@Enjoy chances there are non disclosure agreement contracts that have been signed, there still debating to movie forward on a new project and have yet to be given the green light, too early to tell if development on another film is a guarantee.

Enjoy

Enjoy

The only reason not to would be to make room for a new idea If anything i hope. . Amazed how much effort go's into TMNT and spiderman and how little into the predator series when it has so many possibilities without a multiverse.

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Dan I'm sure got a few cool ideas on where to go next with the Predator franchise, things just hasn't reached the stage to disclose to the public about it probably. Personally, I got no issue with Dan helming another Predator flick, he's proven he knows what works for the franchise and what new ideas can apply to it.

oduodu

oduodu

mr Dan man counting on you to make a sequel.

rH

rH

Ehh I don't want her back personally. Do something different again in a different timeline. I'd rather it not become serialised. There's so much history to explore and times periods to set it in its a waste doing the same thing again. They also need to do something fresh again like having the Predator win this time or something. You go in to these films knowing what to expect. You have a hero, loads of other people die, hero gets beaten up and outsmarted and nearly dies but then manages to outsmart it in someway and they kill it. Its getting tiresome. The threat of the Predator has pretty much died off because they always lose in the end.

Also, going back to 1.85:1 would be nice too. Ever since these films have went to anamorphic they just don't feel the same.

bobcunk

bobcunk

I had an idea, what if they based it on true events but changed it abound kind of like Brotherhood of the wolf.
I was thinking what if you took the someone like vlad the impaler and msde hin a predator. Mayve hes deforned and lack mandibles and was abandoned of warth becuse if it where ge is raised by people or have jack the ripper be some crazy ptedator that has a taste for Victorian prostitutes. I don't know it just an idea

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wouldn't that be something...

Could also be the Prey home release. I have it on good authority that wasn't just a rumour.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well, will you look at that.

Wweyland

Wweyland

It was the home release, right?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 24, 2023, 12:22:25 PMIt was the home release, right?

Yep!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed