Favourite Alien/Predator/AvP Game

Started by Wolfpred, Jan 12, 2008, 01:56:14 AM

Author
Favourite Alien/Predator/AvP Game (Read 2,614 times)

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

Which game you like best?

me?-AVP2 ;D

chubbs3

chubbs3

AVP EXTINCTION  The thing i liked about AVP 2 was the multy player online. Concrete Jungle was retarted.

severen76

AvP2 and alien trilogy are my favs........1gotp1nk8cidbootson  :D

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

AvP capcom arcade game, i love that machine, mustve pumped 15$ into one first time i played it.

Private Hudson

AVP 2 because of the story that AVP 1 didn't have, yet keeping the scares that it did, brilliant game.

CanadianHero67

AVP2 because it's brilliant! ;D

Garo Predator

I HAVE ONLY PLAYED ALIEN ARCADE AND PREDATOR CONCRETE JUNGLE they rocked!!

AcidGlow

Predator NES is not on the list  :P

Private Hudson

Because it isn't very popular.

The Diesel

AvP2 with the first AvP right behind it.

Slugworth

AvP2 on PC all the way!
I've played just about all of the games besides the ones on Genesis and Gameboy... I enjoy them all, but AvP2 is one of the best games of all time in my book.

The Alien and Predator games, individually, aren't that interesting to me... I hope Colonial Marines changes that.  But I do enjoy Predator: Concrete Jungle for the sheer fact that it's easy as hell (even on the hardest setting) and you can just whip through it.  Makes you feel good, like a skilled hunter.  (As opposed to Predator on NES... which makes you want to throw the controller through the tv because Arnie doesn't know how to jump correctly)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed