Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,036 times)

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Seeing as how I myself am not a hardcore RPG player, yes it is great for everyone, regardless of whether you like RPGs or not. Actually, its more of a shooter with upgrading elements to it.

Highly recommended, especially if you liked Star Trek.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Like BioShock then. Alright, I'll look into it!

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 15, 2009, 10:58:06 PM
Like BioShock then. Alright, I'll look into it!

No nothing like Bioshock. Bioshock is a, in terms of gameplay pretty standard FPS, with a couple of tweaks, like the plasmids.

This is a third person adventure, not a FPS

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Whatever, I'll still look into it.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

As you should, it's one of those games where you get attached to characters and have to make hard decisions.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Crackdown.

It makes me feel like Judge Dredd.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Star Wars: Shadows Of The Empire - N64

Nachtfalke

Nachtfalke

'Resistance: Retribution' and 'Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops+' on PSP

Huol

Huol

Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne and Fallout 3: Broken Steel

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on May 15, 2009, 03:56:44 PM
Mass Effect.

The definition of an epic video game. It's like watching a great sci-fi movie, very much like Star Trek and Star Wars.

Wrex better be on your team. That guy is awesome. Garrus isn't bad either. :P

But yeah, the game is amazing. But do not play the highest difficulty. It's not hard or anything, it's just rubbish. If you use knockdown rounds or the MAKO cannon, the enemies go flying across the map and you have to chase them for ages to kill them. Just slows the game down, in a really bad way.

All the other difficulties are great, and some of the side missions are just fantastic, especially the one where you find that ship with the man in stasis and the crazy women. Awesome game.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Aeus on May 22, 2009, 02:30:32 PM
Wrex better be on your team. That guy is awesome. Garrus isn't bad either. :P

But yeah, the game is amazing. But do not play the highest difficulty. It's not hard or anything, it's just rubbish. If you use knockdown rounds or the MAKO cannon, the enemies go flying across the map and you have to chase them for ages to kill them. Just slows the game down, in a really bad way.

All the other difficulties are great, and some of the side missions are just fantastic, especially the one where you find that ship with the man in stasis and the crazy women. Awesome game.

Wrex is the best. Though my very first time playing it he got killed by Ashley, which pissed the shit out of me! And that is what has hooked me to the game, the characters.

But yeah, I just recently tried it on hardcore difficulty and eventually just gave up.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on May 23, 2009, 07:14:28 AM
Wrex is the best. Though my very first time playing it he got killed by Ashley, which pissed the shit out of me! And that is what has hooked me to the game, the characters.

Gah! You're making me want to play it again.  :D Yeah, the characters are amazing. Did you not know that Wrex could die in that bit before you played it? Luckily I had a heads up, so he didn't end up dead.  :D

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Nope, didn't know. Just trying to convince Wrex not to freak out, and since it was my first time playing, my charm and intimidate points weren't maxed out. So it ended with Ashley shooting him just as the confrontation was getting intense. Surprised me, then my brother tells me Wrex can survive, which made me want to go back and change the outcome.

Right now I am playing as "Total Douchebag Shepard." If you know what I mean.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

COD4 my entire 55 perfect rank with perfect kills and awards got deleted! F____K!

Gotta start all over again.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on May 23, 2009, 04:11:52 PM
Nope, didn't know. Just trying to convince Wrex not to freak out, and since it was my first time playing, my charm and intimidate points weren't maxed out. So it ended with Ashley shooting him just as the confrontation was getting intense. Surprised me, then my brother tells me Wrex can survive, which made me want to go back and change the outcome.

Who's the other member you use?

Right now I am playing as "Total Douchebag Shepard." If you know what I mean.

I can't remember much of my 'evil' run through except for when you can hang up on the Council (that what they're called?) over and over again, that's hilarious. Other than that though I didn't enjoy it as much as my "good" play through.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed