Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,572 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dark Souls

Finally obtained 100% of the achievements.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Walking Dead Season One and 400 Days

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 29, 2013, 04:47:03 AM
My life is over

Spoiler
until season two
[close]

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: MoonerSK on Dec 28, 2013, 12:22:30 PM
two endings, but to get the 'good one' you need to be a nice guy through the whole game :D
Which is pointless, not canonical and totally not worth it  :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

It's basically an easter egg. Do you know which ending in Last Light is the one that's in the books?

WinterActual

WinterActual

We don't know yet because 2035 is not released but I assume the "bad" ending is the true ending. I believe that the whole little dark one thing will be dropped from the book. Its "unrealistic" and its not in the same mood as the universe of the book. But for me personally I think 2035 will differ greatly from the game because Artyom is supposed to be dead knowing how 2033 (the book) ended and there's no way he survived for two years after that.  So its either totally different story with new characters, or its the same story like in the game minus the little dark one but the main protagonist is a new guy. Those are my assumptions though.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

i would prefer a completely new story as last light don't make much sence as continuation of the books, it completely ignores 2034 and what a book sequel will it be if it ignores one of the books

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Battlefield 4 is getting better. In multiplayer I've improved with better carbines, the more powerful RPG, and the introduction of shotguns into my inventory. At first I though I'd go Recon with it's C4, but the moment when I spawned in a boat taking heavy fire from an attack boat and fired my RPG and saved the day I knew I was meant to remain an Engineer. I love when my RPG makes the enemy tanks, attack choppers and attack boats explode. In single player I gave it another go and was intrigued by the return of a character from Battlefield 3.

Also finished this last night on my battlelog.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: MoonerSK on Dec 29, 2013, 02:42:13 PM
i would prefer a completely new story as last light don't make much sence as continuation of the books, it completely ignores 2034 and what a book sequel will it be if it ignores one of the books
I prefer completely new story as well.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Been playing AC4:Blackflag. Sigh first and last AC game I play. The idea of making the free running thing easy by putting it all on 1 buton may seem like a good idea on paper but is just stupid in practice. Sprint and free running climbing crap on the same button is so very frustrating. Just trying to run through a market place and the massively unlikable pirate character I'm sadly playing as is constantly sticking to things, climbing up onto market stalls. It's so damn imprecise. I was trying to run up a stair case and the moron jumped up onto the bannister instead. I want to jump over there but oh no, the game makes me jump over there and cling to a window ledge. It's so irritating. I could probably stick with it if it wasn't for those aweful sailing bits. My god in asgard I hate them.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Wut? The sailing is the best part of the game!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 30, 2013, 07:53:17 PM
Wut? The sailing is the best part of the game!
lolnooooooooooooo

WinterActual

WinterActual

Whats so bad about it?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

It's a tedious and boring task. f**k the naval battles too. I don't know what people were talking about when they said it was the best part of the game. I was sailing around for resources more than I was participating in actual assassin activities! Played the game for about five hours a long time ago and I haven't ever picked it back up.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: Cal427eb on Dec 30, 2013, 08:15:24 PM
It's a tedious and boring task. f**k the naval battles too. I don't know what people were talking about when they said it was the best part of the game. I was sailing around for resources more than I was participating in actual assassin activities! Played the game for about five hours a long time ago and I haven't ever picked it back up.

Totally agree.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Dec 30, 2013, 08:15:24 PM
I find it very enjoyable. Its arcadey but thats the fun about it. I always wanted a pirate game with boarding and capturing enemy ships, stuff like that, and everything is in there. If you don't like it, you never were that much interested in the setting at all, I guess. I find the other games of the series very boring while this is masterpiece for me, exactly because the setting is one of my fav.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed