Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,880 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Hi there! I am Winter Actual and in this episode of The Worst Case Scenario I will show you how to go down into the abandoned clinic's dungeon near Pripyat and how to deal with its inhabitants....

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

As of tonight, Borderlands 2 ;D

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Skyrim.  ;D

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 18, 2012, 11:13:06 PM
Skyrim.  ;D

I loved Skyrim... Until I erased my entire file that I had since the game came out...

:'(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 18, 2012, 11:13:06 PM
Skyrim.  ;D

I was addicted to that game for several months after I got it for Christmas. Worse than crack, that game is.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil Revelations

Still a better game than RE 5; and this is on a handheld. ::)

Resident Evil 6 Demo

f**king beast.

Terx2

Terx2

Resident Evil 6 demo and Jak 2 renegade 8)

r888

r888

Resident evil 6 demo - freaking awesomeness
Helena and Leon level   :)
zombies everywhere , man I miss these guys

Nightlord

Nightlord

Skyrim, finally finished Dawnguard on their side so now going through it again with another character on the vampire side.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: r888 on Sep 19, 2012, 06:21:04 AM

Helena and Leon level   :)

Yeah this level was not bad at all but Chris' level was terrible imo. Majinis (or something of their sort) shooting guns ? Really?  :-X

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Nightlord on Sep 19, 2012, 05:23:28 PM
Skyrim, finally finished Dawnguard on their side so now going through it again with another character on the vampire side.
You liking it?  I'm still on the fence about buying it!

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 19, 2012, 06:47:35 PM

It's cool. I wish they would have kept the original idea of furnishing and fixing up Fort Dawnguard.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 19, 2012, 06:47:35 PM
It's definitely worth it if you've done pretty much all the big quests and want something more to do. the style of the Dawnguard is perfect and the crossbow is pretty neat too. Course after you finish it, it suffers from what all the other big quests suffer from, infinite repetitive mini quests.

Only just started the Vampire side so can't say much about it yet but from what I've seen it looks fun, that and the Vampire lord is so much more fleshed out than the werewolf it's not even funny.

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Sep 19, 2012, 08:16:39 PM
It's cool. I wish they would have kept the original idea of furnishing and fixing up Fort Dawnguard.
Didn't even know they had ever planned that, agree that it would of been pretty good though, fort Dawnguard looks like a ruin inside compared to Castle Volkihar.

Terx2

Terx2

Notrium. So much fun ;D

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Thanks, Nightlord.  Dat Vampire form looks so awesome, but I'm mainly getting it for the Werewolf perk tree!  I'll have to do a branching save so I can tear-ass around through the vamp campaign, though.

I'm with you on the quests.  The 'radiant quest system' gets boring as f**k all within a few quests, and most of Skyrim just seems empty after you beat the big questlines.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed