SAG-AFTRA Strike Ends! FX Alien Series Targets Early 2025 Release!

Started by RidgeTop, Nov 09, 2023, 03:29:08 AM

Author
SAG-AFTRA Strike Ends! FX Alien Series Targets Early 2025 Release! (Read 3,770 times)

BlueMarsalis79

Fair enough,  even as a Noah Hawley mark.

skhellter

Fair enough. We can wait...

skhellter

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 20, 2023, 03:45:54 PMSo I know I teased at us dropping more soon, but given the internet's current disposition to leaks (it ain't friendly!) and the lack of wider interest in the couple we've dropped so far, we've decided to hold off on sharing anything more for the time being.

i'll add. Leaks regarding projects currently being worked on... yes, very much not seen with good eyes. (the insomniac leaks..)

Leaks about dead projects that are never getting made, though? Very different ball game.

BlueMarsalis79

RidgeTop

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 20, 2023, 03:45:54 PMSo I know I teased at us dropping more soon, but given the internet's current disposition to leaks (it ain't friendly!) and the lack of wider interest in the couple we've dropped so far, we've decided to hold off on sharing anything more for the time being.

Leaks have been fun to see in the past, and I'm glad we've gotten to show some sneak peeks to you all on what the show may be going for with some of the concept art. But yeah seeing what's been happening with one high profile leak after the other, especially in the world of game development, has certainly affected the online discourse on the topic and now just wouldn't be the right time for us to do that any further. Now that the strikes are finally over and production is gearing up early next year, we can't wait to finally be reporting more on the series.

TheBATMAN

Quote from: skhellter on Dec 21, 2023, 12:52:59 AMLeaks about dead projects that are never getting made, though? Very different ball game.

So, about Blomkamp's Alien 5...  ;)

RidgeTop

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Dec 21, 2023, 10:13:55 PM
Quote from: skhellter on Dec 21, 2023, 12:52:59 AMLeaks about dead projects that are never getting made, though? Very different ball game.

So, about Blomkamp's Alien 5...  ;)

I still want a full artbook released on that.

skhellter

still really want to know what weird ass bs blomkamp was doing that made mike go "NO. THIS WOULD RUIN THE SERIES".

(the series survived resurrection tbh)

BlueMarsalis79

In Mariah Kerry tune

"All I want for Christmas, is proof that Alien Five waaas gonnaaa beee shiiittt, baaaby!"

skhellter

..or was it?

It'd probably be "fine".

just that.

"fine".

BlueMarsalis79

Considering everything else Blomhack has made, I say shit, but want the details to know for absolute certain.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed