Predator Named 61st Best Villain In Gaming History

Started by AvatarIII, May 13, 2010, 11:19:54 AM

Author
Predator Named 61st Best Villain In Gaming History (Read 717 times)

MadassAlex

List pisses me off.

The Predator being at #61 would be fine if they actually named 60 other gaming villains that were better than it. And maybe there are 60 that are.

The issue is that they're putting a bunch of boring, unimaginative tripe in that list. Zombies? Christ, they've been boring for the last two years because internet counterculture won't stop harping on about them.

Don't get me wrong, there are some awesome entries (Grue!), but it's kinda lame that so many are, well, lame and boring.

Salt The Fries

I'd hardly associate Predator with gaming history anyway, since there aren't many quality games to back up his position, except maybe for AVP 1 and 2, but even there he wasn't strictly portrayed as a villain due to the game's nature. He was as much of a villain as he was a protagonist after all.

yeah i think they are taking the movies into account too thats what it sounds like in the article. perhaps it should be "the 100 best villains who have appeared in video games" since darth vader is in there too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed