AVP Rpg ideas.

Started by broughtpain, Oct 20, 2009, 06:07:43 PM

Author
AVP Rpg ideas. (Read 4,637 times)

broughtpain

broughtpain

I think a 3rd person perspective AVP game would be awesome. play like ninja gaiden,gears of war with the ever wonderful customize/upgrade your character as long and as much as you want element.
mele with marines vs aliens or marines vs predators or aliens vs predators would be cool.

broughtpain

broughtpain

......with some mass effect  ;D

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

I think you've successfully wasted forum space.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Sega just cancelled the Alien:RPG game they're not going to turn around and do a AvP:RPG.

P.S. Double posting is against the rules.

marky

marky

Anyway; we could need a RPG! There are Alien-fans that enjoy RPGs more than FPS-games  ;)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: marky on Oct 21, 2009, 06:51:51 AM
Anyway; we could need a RPG! There are Alien-fans that enjoy RPGs more than FPS-games  ;)
Yes I agree with you, but there probably won't until maybe 2012.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Ive played avp 1 and 2 with most console aliens,predator and avp game and nobody has done an RPG with all the elements that make RPGs great. I just figured it might be nice to pass some time brain storming while waiting for the game ive been waiting to come out for years.

As for wasting forum space, youre wasting air. and TY for the heads up on the rules.

As for the nice welcome for the noob,Ty ;D  ;) you guys are awesome, hope to see you online with guns or claws.
:-*  ;)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: broughtpain on Oct 22, 2009, 04:42:32 PM
  Ive played avp 1 and 2 with most console aliens,predator and avp game and nobody has done an RPG with all the elements that make RPGs great. I just figured it might be nice to pass some time brain storming while waiting for the game ive been waiting to come out for years.

As for wasting forum space, youre wasting air. and TY for the heads up on the rules.

As for the nice welcome for the noob,Ty ;D  ;) you guys are awesome, hope to see you online with guns or claws.
:-*  ;)

Maybe if the gameplay was like Oblivion or Fallout.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

These are games based on horror movies. They really need the first-person perspective to put you on your toes.

Puks

Puks

Quote from: MadassAlex on Oct 23, 2009, 03:06:35 AM
These are games based on horror movies. They really need the first-person perspective to put you on your toes.

Indeed.

QuoteMaybe if the gameplay was like Oblivion or Fallout.

Hell no. I cannot think of anything more horrible than an AVP RPG based on oblivion's engine. Fallout3 is a spit on the original two games.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Puks on Oct 24, 2009, 07:59:20 PM
Quote from: MadassAlex on Oct 23, 2009, 03:06:35 AM

Indeed.

QuoteMaybe if the gameplay was like Oblivion or Fallout.

Hell no. I cannot think of anything more horrible than an AVP RPG based on oblivion's engine. Fallout3 is a spit on the original two games.
I dont mean like the engine. But like Borderlands. A shooter RPG.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

RPGs are not supposed to be shooters, exactly why Oblivion was an epic failure in gameplay aspects compared to Morrowind.

Puks

Puks

Amen to that!

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

I actually thought Fallout was really, really good.

A FPS game concerning the Aliens with some RPG elements would not go amiss, especially if it were setup in a way that allowed multiple approaches to a situation and required conflict, be it social or physical, with other humans.

Hell, what if the Aliens themselves were high-tier enemies that were first encountered as bosses in lengthy horror sequences? Could be incredible.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Private Hudson on Oct 26, 2009, 10:50:26 PM
RPGs are not supposed to be shooters, exactly why Oblivion was an epic failure in gameplay aspects compared to Morrowind.
Well i wouldnt want a AVP turn based game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed