AvP The Hunt Begins. New TableTop Simulator mode

Started by Hed-Veta, Mar 10, 2024, 07:13:11 PM

Author
AvP The Hunt Begins. New TableTop Simulator mode (Read 342 times)

Hed-Veta

Hello everyone. I made a new mod for TableTop Simulator here.
I did it on the basis of two old mods from themkman2006 (from there I took the basis, some elements were not completed there, I updated the figures, tiles and descriptions to the tiles) and from Iworra (from there I took the assets for the figures).
The mod is entirely in English (Iworra's mod had some immutable cassettes in German, which is not very convenient), it is a complete set of figures, tiles, cards and tokens. I haven't done any presets for missions yet, so you'll have to lay out the tiles yourself (however, the game allows you to invent your own maps, so it's probably even better this way).
I hope you will enjoy it.

Link on Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3178040033

[cancerblack]

Nice. Any plans to do Unleashed, since it's based on the same rules?

Hed-Veta

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 10, 2024, 08:21:24 PMNice. Any plans to do Unleashed, since it's based on the same rules?

I'm not planning on doing it at the moment. Maybe later, when I have more free time.

Hed-Veta

Made an update:
A preset of the first mission was made. Models, tools, and cards for each faction were also grouped (models are grouped by class - Elder Predators together, Elite Predators together, Alien Warriors together, Stalkers together, Marines grouped by squads, and so on). A separate copy of the rule book has been added to each faction, as well as a personal copy of the player-aid. That is, it turns out that each corner of the table is grouped by a faction + a corner of a conditional "game master" with tiles, doors, shared tokens and the main rule book.
I hope it will be even more convenient this way. Have fun.

Corporal Hicks

Is there a preset for all the missions, with the map actually laid out?

Hed-Veta

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 12, 2024, 08:36:45 AMIs there a preset for all the missions, with the map actually laid out?

No, just for the first one. The rest will have to be manually laid out for now. I'm not sure if I'll make presets in the future, given that the game allows you to create your own maps.

Corporal Hicks

Personally, I think presets for all the missions in the standard would be an amazing option.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed