Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,957 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

I borrowed The Saboteur last night from a buddy. Have to say, I wish I'd picked this up earlier. I'm really enjoying it. It's like a cross between AC and GTA. With Nazis.

What's not to like?  :D

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Played Assassins Creed 2 about 7 hours straight yesterday, just got me hooked, a very well thought out game where the story and historic elements interest me just as much as the gameplay.

I'm still wating for Amazon to get their act together and send me Fallout: New Vegas, been 2 weeks now  >:(

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: DragonBossk on Dec 20, 2010, 01:45:07 PM
I'm still wating for Amazon to get their act together and send me Fallout: New Vegas, been 2 weeks now  >:(

It's worth the wait.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Vulhala on Dec 20, 2010, 01:21:10 PM
I borrowed The Saboteur last night from a buddy. Have to say, I wish I'd picked this up earlier. I'm really enjoying it. It's like a cross between AC and GTA. With Nazis.

have you grabbed the addon from the PS store? it adds Strip clubs  ;)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Nah not yet. I refuse to pay for it mate. Just because I borrowed the game from someone else doesn't mean I should have to pay for what they got for free. EA got their money when my mate bought it.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Vulhala on Dec 20, 2010, 01:53:40 PM
Nah not yet. I refuse to pay for it mate. Just because I borrowed the game from someone else doesn't mean I should have to pay for what they got for free. EA got their money when my mate bought it.
yep tell me about it... EA are nasty when it comes to DLC

Vulhala

Vulhala

It's not even just the DLC. When I bought Bad Company 2 pre-owned, I had to pay £10 just to play online >:(

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Vulhala on Dec 20, 2010, 02:01:16 PM
It's not even just the DLC. When I bought Bad Company 2 pre-owned, I had to pay £10 just to play online >:(
lol i made the same mistake for xbox.. i swaped battle field with my cousin and i was well pissed when it told me i had to buy a pass.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Just finished playing through Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (the so-called "Director's Cut" of Cv 64) for the second time in about ten years. I recall Dracula's ultimate form being much harder to defeat back in the day, but I surprised myself and managed to kill him in one attempt.

... Go me.

And this game was underrated! Yes, the camera was more likely to get you killed than the Count's minions, but I still think it provides a genuinely atmospheric Cv experience (it still creeps me out at times). And it's the only N64 game I've played where the console's infamous "fogging" actually enhances everything, as it just adds to the game's highly Gothic feel.

No, these nostalgia goggles won't come off!  :D   

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Vulhala on Dec 20, 2010, 01:21:10 PM

Yeah, that was a fun game. Over-the-top as all hell, but great fun.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Shame the company that made it got liquidated.

Nope

Nope

They were great developers, creating some of my favorite titles, namely Battlefront 1 and 2.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Cant wait for the third. Shame that apparently rebellion are making it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I will be playing ME2 on my b-day, going to get some money and play the shit out of the Shadow Broker dlc.

Basher917

Basher917

Fallout new vegas, still trying to find something to do in it, so close to Getting DLC!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed