Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,716 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

All 5 Halo games
Left 4 Dead
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (accidentally bought it, and it's awesome!)

Lie

Lie

Jump Ultimate Stars

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

I'm playing Destroy All Humans Path of the Furon. I own every game in that series except Big Willy Unleashed which was just a mess. Path of the Furon is the weakest of the series not counting Big Willy Unleashed.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Halo 3

... that's pretty much it.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Cant stop playing the Medal of Honor beta, its fun as hell cant wait for the full game.

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Aug 08, 2010, 10:04:41 PM
Cant stop playing the Medal of Honor beta, its fun as hell cant wait for the full game.
Mine expired :(

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: shobidoo on Aug 08, 2010, 11:26:36 PM
Quote from: Corporate Merc on Aug 08, 2010, 10:04:41 PM
Mine expired :(

yeah I heard the PS3 and PC verisons are over, im playing on the 360 and dont know when its over but im lovin every minute of it. Not a big fan of the Linkin Park and EA team-up though, I was like Linkin Park really ?!?!?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Aug 08, 2010, 06:52:07 PM
Halo 3

Dont have Wars or ODST?

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Brutal Legend....this games is fun as hell and just pick it up for $18.00 at game stop.

S.Y.L

S.Y.L

Borderlands - really getting into this.

aside from that i still want to get full marks for:
batman: AA - the predator missions
MW2 - full marks in spec ops

Quote from: chrisr232007 on Aug 09, 2010, 01:51:39 AM
Brutal Legend....this games is fun as hell and just pick it up for $18.00 at game stop.

yeah it's fun but i hated the RTS battles. it should have been an RPG. i never finished it because near the end there is a glitch with one particular autosave point which corrupts your save file. doesn't happen to everyone, but enough people that there's a facebook group about it.

Hicks-USCM

Hicks-USCM

I just tested Medal Of Honor Beta and it was a shity game so i tryed another beta out *LOCO* Land Of Chaos Online. Its a manga/dota/HoN but in 3D and it suckd ass 2. Why is it only shity games out? ATM i just have my Bc2 and HoN.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 09, 2010, 01:47:01 AM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Aug 08, 2010, 06:52:07 PM
Halo 3

Dont have Wars or ODST?

I have both, but Halo 3 is the best game I've ever played. I just love the wealth of customisation and the entire Halo universe.

I played Halo Wars the other day, I was on Mission Three and the last evac ship was destroyed by Banshees with only one minute to go, so I got irritated and gave up. :P

ODST I don't find as fun as Halo 3 or Halo Wars.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Nothing still, I am in a rut.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I played B:BC2 multiplayer for literally the entire weekend  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed