Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,923 times)

S.Y.L

S.Y.L

Raw vs Smackdown 2009 - chipping away at the final achievement
CoD: WaW & MW2 - couple of mates finally got xbox live so we`re killing zombies and 12 year old americans until the novelty wears off (i give it a fortnight ;)  )
UFC 09 - because punching people until they`re unconcious never gets old
Burnout Paradise - it lets you drive fast and rewards you for crashing on purpose, `nuff said ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

MGS 4 is bringing out mucho emotions from me. Last night I got to Act 4, right after Outer Haven ran Raiden over and my God, I haven't cried that hard in such a long time :-[

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

AVP(just got the map pack)

UFC 09(Beat career so I am stopping soon)

COD:WAW(like wise)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Soon to be playing Red Dead and before then Bc2 and after a while it will be a mix of bad company uncharted 2 and red dead :D.

I have issues.

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on May 17, 2010, 04:29:24 PM
Soon to be playing Red Dead and before then Bc2 and after a while it will be a mix of bad company uncharted 2 and red dead :D.

I have issues.
I've been running around on GTA IV getting used to the controls and mechanics, and running through story.

predalien27

predalien27

Been playin AVP and Split/Second demo. (Damn that game is fun as hell.)  Tomorrow I'll be playing Red Dead.  :D

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Lucky F***

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Halo Reach Beta. When that ends I'll go back to Halo 3 and Halo Wars.

Remonster

Remonster

Just bought a used copy of Gears of War, can't wait to play it for the first time in two years.

Nope

Nope

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on May 17, 2010, 04:29:24 PM

I have issues.
Hellz ya for uncharted, iv been playing lost planet 2, uncharted 2, and skate 2. SO MANY 2's!!!!!!!!!!!!! also bionic commando rearmed and Mortal kombat 2

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 17, 2010, 03:30:08 AM
Quote from: Private Hudson on May 17, 2010, 02:06:05 AM
Metro 2033
Arma 2
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl (Crucible mod)

Yo wassup man, where you been lately?

Yo, I have been busy with classes and getting ready for basic. Now that schools nearly out I can take a break. ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I was wondering coz you haven't signed in to PSN in over a year lol

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 18, 2010, 02:22:42 AM
I was wondering coz you haven't signed in to PSN in over a year lol

Lol, yeah. I've shifted over to PC gaming as my only really good PS3 games are Resistance 1, Killzone 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4.... :-\ Hell, even 360 has gotten kinda boring lol.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dude, you've been missing out! Heavy Rain, Uncharted 1 and 2, inFamous, God of War 3, God of War Collection...the possibilities are endless!

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I looked into getting Heavy Rain and God of War 3, but I got Metro 2033 and it's book as well.....Too many games and such being released and not enough money. :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed