Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,954 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Finished Hitman 3. I liked the levels a lot more than Hitman 2 but they were a lot smaller and didn't take all that long to finish. I spent about over 100 hours each on Hitman 1 and 2. I've spent less than 40 to finish everything on Hitman 3.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I finished Digimon Story - Cybersleuth!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Are you using your Xbox Series X much?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Alan Wake Remastered had a 28 GB update that took four hours to download, so I just played more Spider-Man PS4.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 28, 2021, 10:55:39 PM
Alan Wake Remastered had a 28 GB update that took four hours to download, so I just played more Spider-Man PS4.

Really, what for?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Gentleman Death on Dec 28, 2021, 11:44:38 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 28, 2021, 10:55:39 PM

Really, what for?

Apparently some glitch fixes and a graphics overhaul. Looks like most of the fixes were for the XBox versions.

Razz

Razz

Death Stranding - Director's Cut

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Razz on Dec 29, 2021, 01:18:49 PM

Really really want to play the Director's Cut stuff. Hoping the new material makes its way over to PC eventually.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Jurassic World Evolution 2

What the first game should of been now that we have lagoon and aviary enclosures.

The Isle: Evrima

Deinosuchus is fun to play as, just camping in the rivers waiting for some dino to come get a drink or trying to cross before lunging at them.

Darkness

Darkness

Finished Life is Strange True Colors. Thought it was better than the second. Alex was a great character but I got through it pretty quickly. Just wish there were more places to explore.

Started playing Control Ultimate Edition now. She has some great powers.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 29, 2021, 03:57:52 PM
Quote from: Razz on Dec 29, 2021, 01:18:49 PM

Really really want to play the Director's Cut stuff. Hoping the new material makes its way over to PC eventually.

My first time playing it so wouldn't know the differences between the original release. I was tempted a few times to pick it up on my PC but already had a decent backlog of games to go through when I was thinking about it.

Ended up getting it on PS5. Watched the digital foundry video and it's insane how fast in loads via SSD compared to the near 2 minute load time on PS4.

I'm really enjoying it although not had much personal time to really get into it alot but looking forward to getting a solid weekend of play in.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Halo Infinite

I'm liking the 'open world' setting so far...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 30, 2021, 10:46:27 AM
Finished Life is Strange True Colors. Thought it was better than the second. Alex was a great character but I got through it pretty quickly. Just wish there were more places to explore.

Started playing Control Ultimate Edition now. She has some great powers.

I've still not played the others yet. I fell in love with the first one, started playing the prequel but just never finished it.

Darkness

Darkness

I don't know if you're aware but there is an ongoing comic book series based on the first game. I need to read it some time. The first will always be the best one. The prequel's really good too. It's not the same voice actress for Chloe for most of it but it's still good.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X & Manhunt

Both backwards compatible with the xbox.   Code Veronica is the last decent Resident Evil game they did for me.  I never was a fan or like Resy 4 onwards.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed