Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,534 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Tekken Tag 2 is amazing. Please, stop denying yourself happiness. Play Tekken Tag 2 and never look at Tekken 6 again

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 12, 2014, 07:13:53 PM
Tekken Tag 2 is amazing. Please, stop denying yourself happiness. Play Tekken Tag 2 and never look at Tekken 6 again

Tekken Tag 2 just finished download on the 360, gonna try it out now and hopefully return with a joyful post.

I have returned. Totally a complete shift from garbage Tekken 6. TTag2 feels like an actual Tekken game again, the endings so far (just gotten 2) have been better than most of what T6 had to offer. Everything feels how it's supposed to feel. Thank f**k for that.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Resident Evil Remake

Oh god I don't have nearly enough Shotgun ammo ._. killing Yawn took just about everything I had.

I think I'm doomed

Randomizer

Randomizer

Played a bit of GTA V , all I can say is awesome . I also got Mass Effect 3 & Splinter Cell : Blacklist for the 360 . I'm going to play these 2 first because it's gonna take a lot of time to finish GTA V but the question is...which one? What do you guys think?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 13, 2014, 03:41:54 PM
Resident Evil Remake

Oh god I don't have nearly enough Shotgun ammo ._. killing Yawn took just about everything I had.

I think I'm doomed

Ah, you're playing as Chris. That's like asking to be the guy at the back of the line in old jungle adventure flicks. :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 13, 2014, 06:00:17 PM
Resident Evil Remake

I think I'm doomed

Ah, you're playing as Chris. That's like asking to be the guy at the back of the line in old jungle adventure flicks. :laugh:

Not gonna lie it really sucks playing as Chris. He has only 6 inventory slots..Jill gets 8. I also wasn't allowed to make the poison for the plant fight so that really sucked. I like taking the easy way out if I can. I gotta gather all the green herbs I can before I continue this half baked adventure.

I shoulda been Jill again I don't know what I was thinking DX

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 14, 2014, 01:56:41 AM
Resident Evil Remake

I think I'm doomed

Not gonna lie it really sucks playing as Chris. He has only 6 inventory slots..Jill gets 8. I also wasn't allowed to make the poison for the plant fight so that really sucked. I like taking the easy way out if I can. I gotta gather all the green herbs I can before I continue this half baked adventure.

I remember doing better than I thought I would as Chris. I seem to recall that's how I learned that kneecapping zombies prevents crimson heads.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 14, 2014, 02:06:44 AM
Resident Evil Remake

I think I'm doomed

I remember doing better than I thought I would as Chris. I seem to recall that's how I learned that kneecapping zombies prevents crimson heads.
It's just gonna come down to me running like a bitch from Hunters. They're assholes.

I completely f**king forgot you could kneecap the zombies. Goddammit.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 14, 2014, 02:17:07 AM
Resident Evil Remake

I think I'm doomed

It's just gonna come down to me running like a bitch from Hunters. They're assholes.

I also play on the easy mode, so that helps a lot. 150+ bullets in the beginning of RE2, anyone?  :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 14, 2014, 02:24:15 AM
Resident Evil Remake

I think I'm doomed

I also play on the easy mode, so that helps a lot. 150+ bullets in the beginning of RE2, anyone?  :laugh:

Well there's my problem, I'm playing on Normal. I played easy my first go with Jill so I wanted to crank it up. I didn't realize Chris had fewer pockets.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 14, 2014, 02:25:55 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 14, 2014, 02:24:15 AM
Resident Evil Remake

I think I'm doomed

Well there's my problem, I'm playing on Normal. I played easy my first go with Jill so I wanted to crank it up. I didn't realize Chris had fewer pockets.

Yeah, the six item slots thing sucks. It's even worse than it would have been since you have to collect those small keys. Chris obvious didn't get a Master's Degree in Unlocking like Jill did.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Those f**kin' keys ruined my life!!

Jill is better at puzzles, knows how to pick locks, and has Barry to get her out of a few jams. Spent so much time looking for the broken shotgun..that f**king broken shotgun.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

In short, Capcom are dicks. :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 14, 2014, 02:33:09 AM

I think they just liked Jill better XD

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 14, 2014, 02:35:40 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 14, 2014, 02:33:09 AM

I think they just liked Jill better XD

Nope, they're dicks. The backtracking in CVX is proof of that... along with removing the difficulty selection for that game from the international release.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed