Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,821 times)

Vakarian

Vakarian

There was one thing I absolutely loved doing in the Tanker chapter, but I might save it for a vid and show you instead :P  :laugh:

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

The easter eggs and secrets are many.

Cal, I challenge you to do something. Go back to the Tanker chapter, and f**k around.

Keep in mind when the game was released. Now do something like go behind the bar, and shoot at one of the bottles. Not only does it break and fall down, but it breaks exactly where you shot it. You can even continue to shoot the glass bits, and they crack just like real life glass. Pans swing and clang exactly where you hit them. Shit flies around and falls with perfect physics.

Also, go in to one of the lockers with the hot chick poster. Now close it. Now duck. Now press look, and laugh as Snake leans forward and kisses the poster. ;)

That's just some of the tiny things that most people miss that make the game so great, and polished.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I don't think there has been a video game series with so many easter eggs.  :laugh:

Vakarian

Vakarian

RD also forgot to mention the endless Codec easter eggs.  :laugh:

For example do as he says with the locker, but phone Otacon. Or alternatively, hide in a locker that has a pin up on the inside of the door, call Otacon on the codec, and Snake is just gloriously fapping on the other end.  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Vakarian on Mar 14, 2014, 12:44:07 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 14, 2014, 12:42:45 AM
Quote from: Vakarian on Mar 14, 2014, 12:41:44 AM
Yeah, but you can actually miss the Tanker chapter completely when you start MGS2. He only appears as a ghost if you take a picture of one of the projector screens when Dolph is giving his speech.

It's pretty funny when you show it to Otacon.

I like his reactions to the pinups.

Yeah haha, and the dude that is wearing underwear instead of his uniform :P apparently you could snap a picture of Ocelot aswell hiding behind one of Ray's legs, but I never could find him.

I pulled that one off. 8)

Vakarian

Vakarian

I thought it was a goddamn myth, so I stopped searching :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Vakarian on Mar 14, 2014, 01:31:26 AM
I thought it was a goddamn myth, so I stopped searching :P

You have to get there in a certain way.

Vakarian

Vakarian

there's so many ways to get there though ;_;

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Vakarian on Mar 14, 2014, 01:38:32 AM
there's so many ways to get there though ;_;

I took the low road underneath the floor, and came out next to Ray. Climb up the ladder back, there, and look for Ocelot with the cam.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Ah, I always took the upper balcony to get in there.  :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

All this MGS talk, yesssss this thread is beyond gold right now.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I want a Revengeance sequel, but with a better final boss.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 14, 2014, 03:10:19 AM
I want a Revengeance sequel, but with a better final boss.

That would make me so damn happy.

It's perfectly set itself up for a great spin off series. I just hope Konami and Platinum go through with it.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I wish the final boss fight was with Sam.  :-\

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I just wish the final boss wasn't as hard. Yeah, it gave me a funny story to tell about temporary insanity, but I don't want to go through that shit again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed