Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,725 times)

Vakarian

Vakarian

The Wolf Among Us.

xenokris

xenokris

Just finished the original assassin's creed, I just realised how fun this game actually is, it's like a third-person version of Dishonored which I love both these games and now I'm searching for assassin's creed 2.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft 360

Keg

Keg

Tomb Raider (2013 Reboot). Really felt like playing a survival adventure kinda game and was in the mood for another replay of The Last Of Us but I've loaned that out to a friend. Played the Uncharted games many, many times over so thought I'd give this one another whirl. Forgot how good it is. Outstanding. Its been a hell of a year for games this year that's for sure.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

No minecraft world is complete without a Tower of Pimps.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: KNIGHT on Oct 24, 2013, 03:27:12 PM
No minecraft world is complete without a Tower of Pimps.
Quite true.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Vakarian on Oct 23, 2013, 04:17:21 PM
The Wolf Among Us.

How is it? I wouldn't mind giving it a go, maybe after all the episodes are released.

Dowly

Dowly

Finally started to play I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream. So far it's been pretty good. :)

Sabby

Sabby

Played my DS for the first time...

Whoever designed the DS needs to have their f**king thumbs broken. Been playing 15 minutes and my hands are cramping. Good thing I ordered that controller addon. Gotta love how third parties need to fix Nintendos bullshit. Did they test this at all? "How was your experience?" "It hurts our thumbs" "Wonderful, begin production"

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dino Crisis 2

Giganotosaurus turns into an annoying ass piece of shit during the second fight, hate that stupid head bob attack.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft 360

So, I took my latest creation, moved to a more low altitude and suitable spot, and added to it. This is the result.

Spoiler

(in case you're wondering, that blue thing is a water fountain)

[close]

Story time: after I took that night picture I saw a skeleton randomly spawn in my yard (hence why I put a fire place where I did after for more light), I was going to kill him when he got on the wall... and fell off the ledge, and he couldn't get back in. I decided to let him live so he can live that mistake for the rest of his life.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 23, 2013, 01:02:09 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 23, 2013, 11:47:58 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 22, 2013, 06:44:25 PM
Dino Crisis 2

The more I play this, the more I find myself yelling out asshole in Nico Bellics voice.

Awesome choice of game, but why yell out asshole?

The red (brown?) raptors are annoying assholes that throw you over their head if they hit you while running, and when they start doing it back to back to back over and over...

Unless you've got the firewall handy, don't stand in one place and fight them. Always move and shoot.

Keg

Keg

Batman: Arkham Origins. Was gonna wait until this was a bit cheaper but I got paid today anyway and thought f**k it. First impressions after about an hour and a half are that its not as good as the other two games but its certainly not far behind them in terms of quality. Visually I don't think its about on par with the other, no real graphical improvements here, but im fine with that as they looked great anyway. If you loved the other two, theres no doubt you'll dig this one and if I didnt know a different developer had made it, I dont think I would have even noticed at all. They've done a great job of emulating Rocksteady's entries in the series.

Like I said I havent been playing it long so I cant give a proper verdict yet but so far its worthy of the Batman: Arkham "insert title" name.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 24, 2013, 04:48:28 PM
Quote from: Vakarian on Oct 23, 2013, 04:17:21 PM
The Wolf Among Us.

How is it? I wouldn't mind giving it a go, maybe after all the episodes are released.

Its really good. I was a bit weary of it at first because of it being based off of Fairy Tale characters, but after the demo and seeing how absolutely f**king brutal, dark and gritty it was? It was totally worth buying.

It has one of these holy f**king shit what the f**k, moments that you see so rarely in games. Also when you are examining a crime scene the game actually requires the player to think and analyse every possible angle before trying to arrest or severely beat the living shit out of someone/thing.

You should totally pick it up, especially if you liked TWD.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed