Currently Playing (Read 960,834 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Aliens Colonial Marines

God its hard to find an escape match on PS3 :(

X-Com enemy unknown

I'm so sorry Japan I couldn't save you :'(

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jun 26, 2013, 04:15:43 AM
Well I took the advice I was given and bought the Uncharted trilogy off my friend for $20. I'm still on the first one but my god its amazing.

Wait till you get to the second ;D

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Just playing some hardcore conquest on Battlefield 3, and noticing that I have a 78% disapproval rate, reputation on Xbox LIVE.  :laugh:

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 26, 2013, 05:15:10 AM
Just playing some hardcore conquest on Battlefield 3, and noticing that I have a 78% disapproval rate, reputation on Xbox LIVE.  :laugh:

Yeah, on Halo: Reach the matchmaking games allowed us to betray our own teammates. So when I was bored I used to do that. There were times where on games such as Zombies where I'd work with the zombies, and they wouldn't kill me to the end :P

My disapproval rating was horrendous/hilarious

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I don't do anything to deserve it though, which makes it funny. I don't use my mic, I don't cheat(or play cheap), or any of the other things you can list for a complaint. They must be sad, little, little, nerds.  :laugh:

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Resident Evil 5

Oh my god, what the f**k is this shit. Plus playing as Sheva is getting nowhere fast. I'm pretty much yelling "DO SOMETHING" at Chris.

I just--no..

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Amaterasu on Jun 26, 2013, 06:09:09 AM
Resident Evil 5

Oh my god, what the f**k is this shit. Plus playing as Sheva is getting nowhere fast. I'm pretty much yelling "DO SOMETHING" at Chris.

I just--no..

People always think I'm a heathen when I say this but I liked RE5 more than RE4. Chris is a way better protagonist. If you don't like RE5 I wouldn't touch RE6, I bought RE6 and didn't even finish it it was so bad.

SiL

SiL

Dead Island: Riptide, largely cos it's R18+ zombie slaughter.

Am getting increasingly uncomfortable with the fact that the female zombies -- and only the female zombies -- sound awful human when you kill them, while all the male zombies sound like generic monsters.

That aside, running around as an Aussie kicking zombies across a room - literally - like a soccer ball is too much fun to pass up.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Stupid question, but why does that bug you?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Project X Zone

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 4

lol shut up Leon you never have anything smart to say.

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jun 26, 2013, 07:05:40 AM
Resident Evil 5

I just--no..

People always think I'm a heathen when I say this but I liked RE5 more than RE4. Chris is a way better protagonist. If you don't like RE5 I wouldn't touch RE6, I bought RE6 and didn't even finish it it was so bad.

There's points where I prefer 5 to 4 and vice versa. My biggest problem for those two is that around the midway point (Salazar's castle in 4 the underground ruins in 5) the games really lose their fun for a while and they become huge slogs to play through.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The castle does drag on a bit in 4. I remember thinking that I had finally escaped from that place, only to end up in another, smaller castle.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jun 26, 2013, 07:05:40 AM
Resident Evil 5

I just--no..

I don't mind RE5, but the whole battle with Wesker needed to be fixed when you play as Sheva. Anytime I get up to the point where Chris has to punch the boulder, I always end up dying because he just stands there.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So Chris isn't a total roid raging moron when you play as Sheva? Huh.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 26, 2013, 09:19:39 PM
So Chris isn't a total roid raging moron when you play as Sheva? Huh.

Not really. When I really need him, he fails horribly. DX

I still can't believe he punched that boulder.  :laugh:

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

He may have a steroid problem but at least he emotes, unlike the newer Leon

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed