Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,760 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Amaterasu on Dec 07, 2012, 04:29:29 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 07, 2012, 04:22:51 AM
Silent Hill: Downpour

It's okay, not my favorite though..

I like it a lot, but it really could have used a few more months of development to work out the various technical issues. The recent patch actually made things a bit worse for me.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I am playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim right now, trying to get the main quest done before I start Dragonborn.

VEF214

VEF214

Trying to get the Call of Warhammer mod to work for M2TW

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: VEF214 on Dec 08, 2012, 12:01:33 AM
Trying to get the Call of Warhammer mod to work for M2TW
That mod is great, I'd even say I enjoyed it more than Third age even though I prefer Lotr.
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=525138&highlight=rage+of+dark+gods
^ best version right there, most bug free and has the least amount of crashes and has the most important addons already included.

Currently playing Halo 4 after nearly a 2 week hiatus, stealth snipers everywhere.

VEF214

VEF214

Thanks for that link. My favorite sci-fi / fantasy universe has to be w:4k / dow. Can't wait to play this. Hopefully it works, downloading all the patches now  ;D

edit: Legendary mod, way better than LoTR. Only problem is that it constantly crashes. I installed the first patch, but I skipped all the tiny "quick fix" ones. If I download the quick fix ones will that help at all?

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: VEF214 on Dec 08, 2012, 03:38:56 AM
Thanks for that link. My favorite sci-fi / fantasy universe has to be w:4k / dow. Can't wait to play this. Hopefully it works, downloading all the patches now  ;D

edit: Legendary mod, way better than LoTR. Only problem is that it constantly crashes. I installed the first patch, but I skipped all the tiny "quick fix" ones. If I download the quick fix ones will that help at all?
It might and I'd recommend it anyway but to be honest the mod just crashes alot and so randomly that the only real fix is to save often.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I played some more Siren: Blood Curse, and finally managed to get that damn song for the archive.

Terx2

Terx2

Silent Hill 2

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I think my sister is leaning towards getting me Dishonored, although Far Cry 3 is a very close second.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 08, 2012, 09:35:27 PM
I think my sister is leaning towards getting me Dishonored, although Far Cry 3 is a very close second.

If you can sway her purchase.

Farcry 3.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Super Puzzle Fighter 2

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Effectz on Dec 09, 2012, 02:04:48 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 08, 2012, 09:35:27 PM

If you can sway her purchase.

Farcry 3.

I think the commercial for it on TV did the trick because she was all like "Damn!" when all the accolades were presented on screen about it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Brutal Doom mod...unbelievable. Like someone said, this is likely what DOOM was supposed to be for id originally.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I managed to beat Siren: Blood Curse today.The final boss was... trippy. There's no other way to put it.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed