Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,816 times)

Quote from: Keg on Feb 23, 2012, 02:42:32 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Feb 22, 2012, 06:10:12 PM
Quote from: Keg on Feb 22, 2012, 12:46:40 PM
My PS Vita just arrived so im currently setting it all up, getting it connected, updated etc and generally sussing it all out and then i'm going to give Uncharted: Golden Abyss a whirl.

Mine hasn't arrived yet, did you get the preorder pack? I heard they were limited and not guaranteed.

Yes. It was only a pair of headphones and a few other things that didnt interest me like money off games on the PSN Store but none of the games im bothered about anyway.

You got your's yet? Uncharted is absolutely superb. I'm gonna pick up Rayman for it as well but not just yet because ive just had a SNES delivered today so I'll have plenty of Mario, Yoshi and Donkey Kong to keep me occupied for a while. And then there's Syndicate and Binary Domain that I want as well so god knows when i'll get to play those.
It was supposed to arrive yesterday but it will probably be waiting for me when i get home today, I hope, unless it's been taken back to the Depot, that would suck.
i kind of wanted the pre-order pack (in fact i changed my order from Amazon to Play at the cost of £2 for it) not for the home items or the head phones, but i figured "frobisher says" might be a fun game to play with my gf, and the £5 off voucher would come in handy.
i'll buy Uncharted soon enough, just not yet, it probably won't come down in price for ages, so i won't bother waiting for a price drop, but i wanted to get games that would interest both me and my gf, so she wasn't too mad at me for getting it.

gah i just checked and they couldn't deliver it because no one was in!!! bastids!

Keg

Keg

I was lucky Ive been on late shift this week. My Vita came yesterday and the SNES I got on Ebay came today so I was in for both. Off to work now but i'll be sneaking in some Donkey Kong before I go to sleep when i finish tonight.

i've resceduled delivery for tomorrow, and if it doesn't arrive again i'll try to get my girlfriends mum to pick it up from the depot, which is right near gatwick, which is where she works luckily.

Keg

Keg

Thats the trouble with deliveries when youre at work. You'd be better off going to a store and picking it u in person but then I suppose you dont get the deals on offer with the games and memory card.

By the way if youre a fan of Uncharted on the PS3 you'll more than likely love Golden Abyss. Dont expect any huge set pieces like in 2 and 3 though. Its basically like the first game, it has alot of little cool moments littered throughout the game but nothing like what is seen in 2 and 3.

Oh and Sully makes a much bigger appearance than I was expecting. From all the trailers and videos before release he was hardly featured making me think he had barely a cameo but so far im loving it.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil Revelations

Raid mode is such an improvement over the old Mercenaries mode from 3, 4, and 5.

Quote from: Keg on Feb 23, 2012, 07:22:01 PM
Thats the trouble with deliveries when youre at work. You'd be better off going to a store and picking it u in person but then I suppose you dont get the deals on offer with the games and memory card.

By the way if youre a fan of Uncharted on the PS3 you'll more than likely love Golden Abyss. Dont expect any huge set pieces like in 2 and 3 though. Its basically like the first game, it has alot of little cool moments littered throughout the game but nothing like what is seen in 2 and 3.

Oh and Sully makes a much bigger appearance than I was expecting. From all the trailers and videos before release he was hardly featured making me think he had barely a cameo but so far im loving it.

the courier actually came back and delivered it at quarter to 6! unfortunately i had to go out, but when i got back i played around, put on the screen protectors i got (front and back) got a few trophies on welcome park, did the first level of Rayman, but so far i'm having a blast, it's a much better machine than the PSP ever was.

Keg

Keg

So, so much better than the PSP. What screen protectors did you get and where from? Are they decent? And how's Rayman? Sorry for all the questions haha.

Right now im giving Yoshi's Island a blast for the first time in over 10 years. I'm so excited its ridiculous.

Quote from: Keg on Feb 24, 2012, 01:12:04 PM
So, so much better than the PSP. What screen protectors did you get and where from? Are they decent? And how's Rayman? Sorry for all the questions haha.

Right now im giving Yoshi's Island a blast for the first time in over 10 years. I'm so excited its ridiculous.

I got some for £3.99 with free shipping on Amazon (elecsaver or some such brand, they seem to have gone up to £4.99 though), you get 3 front and 3 rear protectors, they went on nicely and bubble free. they are pretty decent, especially considering i saw a set of just one front and one back on another site for £10.
I also got a cover from play.com for £6.90 but it's gone up to £8.99 now :( it's quite nice although the faceplate and bits where the finger dips on the back are are the only metal bits. but it makes the analogue sticks feel a bit more recessed and safer feeling.

Rayman was good for what I played, it plays nicely, and looks great, I was disappointed with the lack of touch controls, but I suppose that's what you get for a PS3 port rather than a game designed for Vita.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Saints Row: The Third

beat the Gangstas in Space DLC..pretty fun but a little short.

Skyrim

Finished main quest and saved Skyrim, making me the biggest and strongest ork there is.

yeah they look pretty similar and £10 is nothing when you are protecting a £200 piece of kit.

I found it useful to look on youtube for tips in applying the screen protectors though some good tips such as wiping the device with a almost-dry-but-still-slightly-damp cloth before applying helped a lot.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Condemned : Criminal Origins

r888

r888

Mass effect 2

Terx2

Terx2

I'm currently playing Modnation racers road trip on my vita

Keg

Keg

World 8-2 on Super Mario Bro's (Super Mario Allstars) is f**king killing me. I've got no chance with The Lost Levels haha.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Terx2 on Feb 25, 2012, 06:27:21 AM
I'm currently playing Modnation racers road trip on my vita

How are those things BTW? Worth the money?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed