Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,904 times)

Xenodog

Xenodog

^Capelli

I suppose his progression from human to Chimera was nicely done too, with the slight metaphor of him switching from the human carbine from the first game to the Chimeran Bullseye in the second.
Shame about his death though.
Whilst I like the Capelli I've seen so far in R3 previews, he seems a completely differant character to R2's Capelli.

Keg

Keg

Well ive just finished R2 and I loved it. Extremely different to the first game though so I dont think I could choose which was better. The first game reminded me of a sort of cross between MOH and Halo. The second game is more in the vein of Killzone 3 with its huge set pieces and epic scale compared to the first game. Like I said, ive thoroughly enjoyed both games, but they feel so different to each other. Im glad ive played these now, and Ill be picking up R3 later this year. I think ill pick up Retribution on the PSP now, ive read its one of the best games available for it.

I was sure left with alot of questions after these two games though.

Xenodog

Xenodog

And I hope R3 will mop a lot of them up!

In a few days it's the IG Community Day too and I have a few links with some people going, so we many get some new info too.  :)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Keg on Mar 27, 2011, 09:08:52 AM
Well ive just finished R2 and I loved it. Extremely different to the first game though so I dont think I could choose which was better. The first game reminded me of a sort of cross between MOH and Halo. The second game is more in the vein of Killzone 3 with its huge set pieces and epic scale compared to the first game. Like I said, ive thoroughly enjoyed both games, but they feel so different to each other. Im glad ive played these now, and Ill be picking up R3 later this year. I think ill pick up Retribution on the PSP now, ive read its one of the best games available for it.

And patapon, you should get that. It is vastly different from almost any other psp game I have played but it is amazing.

Keg

Keg

Im not really fussed about my PSP though so I dont go out and buy games for it, unless I really want it. Infact I bought the PSP when I heard about MGS: Portable Ops and then when I played it, I hated the controls so much and the story was crap. I nearly got rid of my PSP then Chains of Olympus cme along and it was awesome so I kept it. Then along came MGS: Peace Walker and Ghost Of Sparta and both of those games blew me away. And to my delight, Peace Walker pretty much ignores Portable Ops as though it never happened and its like a proper sequel to MGS3. So I kept my PSP for when I wanted to replay those three games and now that ive played the two Resistance games and want more, I think ill pick up Retribution as its regarded as among the best the PSP has to offer. If I didnt enjoy Resistance and its sequel I wouldnt bother, its just because I want more of the story.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Retribution is fun but for some reason I never finished it. By the time I got to the end, I was bored with it.

Keg

Keg

Just picked it up a few hours ago in town for £7. Im extremely impressed with it, for a psp game. The controls actually work very well for a PSP game and ive actually turned off the auto aim feature (although I if the game gets too hard without it, ill put it back on). The graphics are alot better than I expected too and it seems as though the story isnt going to be more personal and involving than the main games.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Some wrestling games and Left 4 Dead.

severen76

severen76

Tried to play AvP multiplayer, it wasn't happening.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

On the PS3?

Nelizar The Hybrid

Nelizar The Hybrid

Playing AVP right now, on PC, dedicated servers  :)

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Mar 27, 2011, 11:02:51 AM
Quote from: Keg on Mar 27, 2011, 09:08:52 AM

And patapon, you should get that. It is vastly different from almost any other psp game I have played but it is amazing.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXIdcKmTzStELeYh80ampa6UGQm4fTVUjzR6UqWjddR9ypfsmwEQ

meh i played the demos for 1 and 2 and they just felt like rhythm games,

severen76

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 5

I had totally forgotten how much I enjoyed this game when it first came out :laugh:

Nope

Nope

inFamous

Really fun. Really, really, fun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed