Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 757,214 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah... It's going on the ignore list for myself.

For anyone wondering about the answer to OP's question:
Spoiler
Turn to page one hundred and ninety four.
Reply #2895
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Let's leave it at: if you dislike the conversation, don't get involved. If you want to irritate people, don't. Let's not continue this.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 24, 2019, 08:43:49 AM
No need for that.  I won't post anymore.

Bye, everyone.

Samhain13

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 24, 2019, 12:38:20 PM

I didn't know you could put a thread on ignore. I'll have to check that out, go thru the thread feed and put all Adam Sandler threads on ignore.

Edit: There it is. On every page "Ignore Topic". LOL. Good grief, I should relinquish my driver's license.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Quote from: Biomechanoid on Jun 24, 2019, 04:18:44 PM
Quote from: The Old One on Jun 24, 2019, 12:38:20 PM

I didn't know you could put a thread on ignore. I'll have to check that out, go thru the thread feed and put all Adam Sandler threads on ignore.

Edit: There it is. On every page "Ignore Topic". LOL. Good grief, I should relinquish my driver's license.

Never done it deliberately, but I've accidentally ignored topics/users on a surprising number of occasions...  :P

Biomechanoid

The Old One

The Old One

If so, hopefully elsewhere.
The thread's no good for anyone's mental health. lol

Consensus achieved I guess. :)
Dream/nightmare and Stowaway(s) it is.

BringbackJonesy!

BringbackJonesy!

Might as well add my own 2 cents seeing as I've never posted on this particular thread -

Ahem....I don't believe the egg (nor the facehuggers, or indeed the Ripley & Co. that were seen in ALIEN 3 either) was ever actually on the good ship Sulaco in the first place, due to the fact that I choose to look on the whole of ALIEN 3 as merely being a fevered 'cryo-sleep nightmare' which Ripley had on her safe journey home. 

And then she had another in the shape of ALIEN RESURRECTION not too long after that....

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

The topic's just an endless stream of generous interpretation isn't it?

I don't know another fandom so wound up about trying to discredit a perfectly fine franchise entry through any contrived logic.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: BringbackJonesy! on Jul 16, 2019, 10:05:31 PM
Might as well add my own 2 cents seeing as I've never posted on this particular thread -

Ahem....I don't believe the egg (nor the facehuggers, or indeed the Ripley & Co. that were seen in ALIEN 3 either) were ever actually on the good ship Sulaco in the first place, due to the fact that I choose to look on the whole of ALIEN 3 as merely being a fevered 'cryo-sleep nightmare' which Ripley had on her safe journey home. 

And then she had another in the shape of ALIEN RESURRECTION not too long after that....

Not a bad idea.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Quote from: BringbackJonesy! on Jul 16, 2019, 10:05:31 PM
Might as well add my own 2 cents seeing as I've never posted here on this particular topic -

Ahem....I don't believe the egg (nor the facehuggers, or indeed the Ripley & Co. that were seen in ALIEN 3 either) were ever actually on the good ship Sulaco in the first place, due to the fact that I choose to look on the whole of ALIEN 3 as merely being a fevered 'cryo-sleep nightmare' which Ripley had on her safe journey home. 

Pretty much the way I see it too, both for the implausibility and because I hate both films. Obviously all 4 films are official canon, but I'm fine with it ending with Aliens in my headcanon. I will say, I haven't seen another thread on here that has sparked so much debate though... :D

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Rankles75 on Jul 16, 2019, 10:26:07 PMI will say, I haven't seen another thread on here that has sparked so much debate though... :D

Take a look at this beauty.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=49324.0

Good times.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

I wish you'd kept your word.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You're free to ignore the topic or even ignore me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed