Store Showdown - New AvPR Clip!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 31, 2007, 08:11:06 PM

Author
Store Showdown - New AvPR Clip! (Read 18,149 times)

NICEEE!!!

trossen

trossen

it´s AWESOME! The Aliens are so COOL!   ;D   Mutch better CGI than i expected   :D  

WhySoSerious

Stop Griping and just enjoy the film for what it is....it's def better than Anderson's version.

Clark

Clark

Gotta say I'm just the slightest bit disappointed. One of the scariest things in Ridley Scott's Alien were the shadows. In this clip, it's dark, yeah, but you can still see everything. Even Paul Anderson knew it's usually best to show the monsters sparingly - even in a sequel where the audience knows exactly what they're gonna see.  ...But, I guess when they look this good, it's okay.   8)    Also, seriously, if you'd never seen an Alien before - and one was coming right at you - would you stop, go back into the lion's den, just to get your keys? lol  Still, Wolf sure looks great. Overall, I'd say there's potential. 3.5 out of 5.

Dingo

Dingo

........once I see this film my life will be complete.

zen

zen

YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!   ;D     :o     ;D     :o     ;D     :o     ;D  !.WOLF LOOKS LIKE HE'S GONNA KICK SOME A$$!!!!!.Clark:First off i'd be frozen in terror(if i did'nt know about the aliens,but i know them so i'd run like F**K!).Then i'd ignore them,grab my keys and get the f**k outta town!   :D  .

zen

zen

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Yogie

Yogie

great clip. but terrible acting, the actors in this movie are way to young, i mean in predator you had commando's in p2 you had drug lords and gangs and an LAPD cop, in the alien films you had older people, this seems a bit too much like a popcorn movie.   but i did like the whole scence loads of action so thats cool, yeh the pred's targeting system gets faulty and that was cool, cant wait, this better be a good movie, p.s is it me or do the aliens have really fat necks, too many shrugs lol stop working out aliens haha    ;D  

pred88

pred88

great clip the only thing i don't like is that horrible looking CGI blood i hope the directors fixed it since they're special effects supervisers

zen

zen

I just watched the scene again and i played the music in comment # 64 in New Hybrid Images.Its slightly off but man is it cool!!!   ;D  .

Starkiller

Starkiller

Really cool! cant wait for the movie but really? fox are releasing way to many things like the pic of the pred-alien and now this, there wont be anything left too watch by the time december rolls out haha!  May the force be with you strause. Cool!    ;D  

pred88

pred88

just two months ago people were complaining for the lack of stuff about avp 2 now they're complaining that there's too much of it    ;D     ;D     ;D  

Predator_Ruler

Holy $h#t...that clip was awesome...this movie or at least the battles are going to be kick ass!!!   ;D  

Mr. Weyland

FU*K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT HOLLOWEEN GIFT.    ;D     ;D     ;D  

Spoon

Spoon

Everything looked amazing but the human facial expressions are awful.  Really bad acting.  And i agree scenses were short but who knows how much was cut out to shorten this preview.  I sure hope so anyway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed