New Predator vs Predalien Picture

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 14, 2007, 11:40:01 PM

Author
New Predator vs Predalien Picture (Read 24,386 times)

csutkakoma

"Looks like Stan Winston is the only one who can make a good looking Predator face"   You can't be serious! This is not true.

zen

zen

I loved the pred face in P1,I loved the pred faces in P2,I also loved the pred faces in AVP(they reminded me of the one pred toy i got as a kid!).And even in my dreams the Wolf's face looked good.But now that i can actualy see it,well,i think im gonna cry!.It looks better then them all!!!!.Rock on brothers Strause,rock on!!!   ;D  .   ;D  

Le Celticant

look pretty nice    ;)  

xenomorph36

p2's face is the best imo. not sure about this . too blurry to judge

Rhys

Rhys

it looks like the blades are still lodged in chet's head, yet wolf's arm is down. so he must lodge them in his head and release them from his wrist.

[CaM]Spoon

[CaM]Spoon

Oh im so glad the mouth looks like original!!!! I was scared they gave him full set of teeth like avp. Also at least the predators dont look like they are trying to bite their ear like in avp with their mouths opening all the way. I think it looks amazing!  hopefully it doesnt look like rubber when watching it in theater. Very happy!!!    cant wait

Gill Predator

so cool

[CaM]Spoon

[CaM]Spoon

The main difference which im noticing is that this Wolf pred has a crown head.  Im looking at a model of original and hes head is smooth and rounded and the dreds dont start untill the back of head.   With this new pred they start on top of his head.   Not sure how its gonna look on screen. Also the bottom mandibles have an extra fang on the elbow of the mandible.   Very cool.    Still perfer original but movies always have to make changes and at least they are cool ones and not butchering it.

Acideos

Acideos

o damn Rhys is right. wolf's wrist blades ARE still in chets head. thats pretty cool.

KARHAN

KARHAN

it looks better then Scar so thumbs up   ;D  

predator rocks

this will look so good in the movie,live action and editing will clear up everyones fears    ;D     ;)  

Nosferatus

Nosferatus

a little better than avp facial design....but not as good as p1 or p2 ( the best ) face......very dissapointing to me....but i am hoping that it will look MUCH better in the movie!

Danger Close

You can see the missing mandible and the acid burns,  can't tell if he is missing an eye. Looks better than AVP, So I will reserve my opinion till later.

Starscream

Starscream

Why in every avp-r picture looks like alien and predator are costumes or toys.....?why...?    ???   but still cool looking pic

Demonio Cazador

Very cool!! I like it, the only thing that bothers mi a little is the lower jaws, but other than that looks great IMHO!!    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed