2 people that should've died

Started by Alan Dutch Schaefer, Dec 26, 2007, 09:52:39 PM

Author
2 people that should've died (Read 13,562 times)

Bronx19

Bronx19

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Dec 26, 2007, 09:58:42 PM
There were many battle we won, and many we lost. Making a movie is much more complex than anyone can ever understand.

The politics is sickening. How is it acceptable to the fat cats, to have pregnant women being bust open, but not ok to have a teenager killed?

Maxx Darkness

Maxx Darkness

Quote from: Bronx19 on Dec 26, 2007, 11:34:23 PM
There were many battle we won, and many we lost. Making a movie is much more complex than anyone can ever understand.

The politics is sickening. How is it acceptable to the fat cats, to have pregnant women being bust open, but not ok to have a teenager killed?

Because he probably looked like one of their kids?????

Bronx19

Bronx19

They probably couldnt handle their target audience being killed in the film. There must be a ten hero!

cksh

cksh

I got the impression that Wolf was using Dallas as bait. I don't remember ever seeing a predator hanging someone upside down while they were still alive.  The officer was killed before being skinned.  Has "Skinning them alive" ever really happened in the franchise?  hasn't everone who has been hung upside down or skinned been killed first?

FreewayShark

FreewayShark

There always seem to be the assumption of them being alive. Dutch in Predator thought the Hopper was skinned alive too.

SiL

SiL

I never got why the coroner got so spooky about the amount of strength it would take to skin someone. Anyone who knows where and how to cut can skin a person ...

FreewayShark

FreewayShark

I guess I put too much thought into that scene. I thought the coroner was talking about the kind of person, like mentally, to do that to another human.

Secret Droid

Secret Droid

^^ Although that was creepy when Morales said Ray was skinned alive. Except he was dead.  :P

justaguy

justaguy

Quote from: SiL on Dec 26, 2007, 11:59:43 PM
I never got why the coroner got so spooky about the amount of strength it would take to skin someone. Anyone who knows where and how to cut can skin a person ...

That and the Nintendo power glove made me lol, you do crack me up. I can't believe Ricky survives after a pred was killed by impalement, was it Chet or a normal alien that got him(just wondering but he should be dead either way).

FreewayShark

FreewayShark

Chet I think.

justaguy

justaguy

Quote from: FreewayShark on Dec 27, 2007, 12:47:40 AM
Chet I think.

Then he should be dead, her tail is like the size of a big ass tree branch.

No Tail

No Tail

But it wasn't through his abdomen, surprisingly

Maxx Darkness

Maxx Darkness

Quote from: justaguy on Dec 27, 2007, 12:49:47 AM
Quote from: FreewayShark on Dec 27, 2007, 12:47:40 AM
Chet I think.

Then he should be dead, her tail is like the size of a big ass tree branch.

Actually now that I think about it her tail varied in size from the first time you see her till the end but  then again I thought her head was getting bigger so I could just be LOOSING MY MIND! :o

yautjarod

yautjarod

yeah ...you're right , Colin. I think if Fox could let you and your brother write the screenplay or have more influences on it , I'm sure we would see something diferent regarding the deaths of characters , the gore and some others parts of the movie. I hope Fox give this chance to you if a next movie gonna happen.

Anyway , i still have to see the movie , but i liked everything about I saw and heard so far ... I will only judge AVP R after I see it .... but I think you did the best possible with the resources you got

Trioxide

Trioxide

Quote from: SiL on Dec 26, 2007, 11:59:43 PM

**looks at SiL strangely**

Remember not to piss you off!   :D

:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed