The Official SKULL or NO SKULL Thread

Started by FiorinaFury161, Feb 18, 2017, 11:38:01 PM

Do you like the skull in the Alien head?

Love the SKULL
It's ok
It makes no difference on how I feel about the Alien
Dislike the SKULL
Hate The SKULL
Hate The SKULL and the people who love it
Author
The Official SKULL or NO SKULL Thread (Read 141,877 times)

solace97

I just heard today the warrior might actually be like the big chap xeno but since it matured longer it "shed" the translucent dome into what we see in Aliens. I thought that was a cool theory.

Nightmare Asylum

I wonder if we're going to see the skull exposed in Big Chap's damaged, slowly reforming head in Alien: Romulus? :)

Local Trouble

You're really pushing my buttons these days. >:(

Nightmare Asylum

:)

BigDaddyJohn

As long as there is eggmorphing, everyone will be happy.

Spoiler
Right ?
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Would be very down for some eggmorphing.

Nightmare Asylum

What happens when you slap the skull into a shitty trace job of that one AVP promo still that makes everyone want to crawl up a wall and scream into the void about every time its used?

Immortan Jonesy

Ash's expression says it all >:(

Kradan

I don't hate that promo image (pretty fond of AvP 2004 overall) but it looks really out of place in this otherwise cool looking poster

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 18, 2024, 07:10:30 PMI don't hate that promo image

Reported.

BigDaddyJohn

Damn Jones looks more angry than scared in this one lol.

Kradan

He's true badass

SM

SM

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 18, 2024, 05:58:09 PMWhat happens when you slap the skull into a shitty trace job of that one AVP promo still that makes everyone want to crawl up a wall and scream into the void about every time its used?

https://scontent-lga3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/431424913_746058637617682_4957967141954940943_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=h0dnDksjbHkAX8ts_jt&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.xx&oh=00_AfDp3DpEdB8paYmXFjiAeMrWvp2E1qlKwdEE8i5JGfs7Yg&oe=65FD76F5

What happens is I want to crawl up a wall and scream into the void.

You called it.

That particular image popped up on social media today and made right for the wall.

It's at a point where it looks like some 1980s ripoff like Syngenor.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed