New Prey Promo Shows New Predator Footage

Started by von, Jun 08, 2022, 04:59:25 PM

Author
New Prey Promo Shows New Predator Footage (Read 12,312 times)

von

von

a few new cool shots of the Pred! new decloaking effect and netgun! Edit: Not a netgun but instead a cloaked predator pouncing on a victim

https://twitter.com/Predator/status/1534565921439768577

Kailem

Chills! :laugh:

Doomofman

So the orange effect that I thought was him being cloaked and on fire (the scene where he's fighting two people near a log), looks like it's actually just the effect of the cloaking being off/something sticking through it like the wrist blades in that new shot

Kailem

Yeah I thought the same thing too about him being slightly on fire in that one shot, but this new footage makes it clear that it's actually the cloaking effect being red in this film rather than the traditional blue.

skull-splitter

Looking good and I am slightly optimistic.

Darkness

The more I see of this film, the more I like it.

I didn't even see the net until you said it. I just thought the boy had fallen on his own.

This video does confirm that Naru's brother is definitely called Taabe.

Doomofman

Rewatching it again a few times. I think the part you think is a netgun is actually the predator pouncing on that dude in the field

Darkness

Darkness

No, there's definitely a net. I freeze framed it. It's very easy to miss.

Edit: No, maybe you are right. It does look like it's a cloaked Predator pouncing on him.

Doomofman

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 08, 2022, 06:25:59 PMNo, there's definitely a net. I freeze framed it. It's very easy to miss.

Edit: No, maybe you are right. It does look like it's a cloaked Predator pouncing on him.
Yeah I think you can see the cloaked dreads on it's head

I wish they'd give us these trailers in non-terrible formats haha

Kailem

It's up on Youtube now, for a wider image:

Doomofman

Doomofman

Damn, some of those shots are MUCH different with the right aspect ratio... Predator vs Wolf in the wrist blades scene (I don't think it's the dog we saw in the full trailer)?

Firestorm

That shot of the Pred in the cave from behind looks amazing!, man i really hope this film delivers.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 08, 2022, 06:42:14 PMDamn, some of those shots are MUCH different with the right aspect ratio... Predator vs Wolf in the wrist blades scene (I don't think it's the dog we saw in the full trailer)?

Yep!

Kailem

Yeah I didn't even notice the wolf in the original cropped shot (probably because it's not there, I've not gone back to check =P ). That thing is so dead.

And yeah, it looks like it could be a cloaked net that knocks that one guy running through the grass to the ground. Either that or the cloaked Predator leaping at him, it's hard to tell even with the video slowed way down.

Doomofman

It's much clearer in the widescreen version that it's the predator jumping on the guy in the field holding a sweet ninja pose haha

A fun tip for YT, pause the video and you can use , and . to go back and forward frame by frame :) 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed