Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 327,320 times)

Firestorm

Firestorm

I heard the embargo was in place until the 3rd? I'm finding it harder and harder not to go looking for spoilers so the later more stuff is released the better  :-X

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Firestorm on Jul 31, 2022, 07:11:39 PMI heard the embargo was in place until the 3rd? I'm finding it harder and harder not to go looking for spoilers so the later more stuff is released the better  :-X

If that's the case, they didn't tell us the screening lol. They just asked to not share spoilers. People have been able to share the initial reactions, which should be enough to tell you on quality. If it is the 3rd, I'd assume you'll get all the juicy details then. But I recommend holding out and watching the movie on your own!

Firestorm

Firestorm

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jul 31, 2022, 07:19:26 PM
Quote from: Firestorm on Jul 31, 2022, 07:11:39 PMI heard the embargo was in place until the 3rd? I'm finding it harder and harder not to go looking for spoilers so the later more stuff is released the better  :-X

If that's the case, they didn't tell us the screening lol. They just asked to not share spoilers. People have been able to share the initial reactions, which should be enough to tell you on quality. If it is the 3rd, I'd assume you'll get all the juicy details then. But I recommend holding out and watching the movie on your own!

Yeah man i'll definelty be watching this blind as by the sounds of it could be the best one in a long time, on a side note i dont think i've ever seen so much negativity towards an upcoming Alien or Predator release, especially the one that might just revive the franchise batman begins style, take this for instance:

Quote from: Kudzu on Jul 31, 2022, 07:05:09 AM
Quote from: Hollywood on Jul 29, 2022, 04:58:09 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXpaEWWsMYw

Ugh Grace, why would anyone book interviews on that toxic channel

I'd rather punch myself in the d*ck for an hour than listen to her voice for 20 mins, goes right through me.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Firestorm on Jul 31, 2022, 07:32:47 PM

Yeah man i'll definelty be watching this blind as by the sounds of it could be the best one in a long time, on a side note i dont think i've ever seen so much negativity towards an upcoming Alien or Predator release, especially the one that might just revive the franchise batman begins style, take this for instance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p-n52wWIFA

Quote from: Hollywood on Jul 29, 2022, 04:58:09 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXpaEWWsMYw

I'd rather punch myself in the d*ck for an hour than listen to her voice for 20 mins, goes right through me.

Don't give people these people the time of day. This guy is factually incorrect the whole time he's talking.

Wweyland

Wweyland

So when exactly on the 5th is this going to drop? Exactly at midnight between 4-5th or the evening of 5th in what time zone?

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Wweyland on Jul 31, 2022, 10:26:09 PMSo when exactly on the 5th is this going to drop? Exactly at midnight between 4-5th or the evening of 5th in what time zone?

Likely midnight PST.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

So the next day for the UK then... *Sigh*

Most places say Friday August fifth in the United Kingdom, but hopefully the Thursday night it will actually hit it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Every streaming service seems to release things at different times from my experience. Netflix is Midnight PST, Prime is in the evening on Central Time. Not sure about Hulu.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 31, 2022, 10:40:02 PMSo the next day for the UK then... *Sigh*

Most places say Friday August fifth in the United Kingdom, but hopefully the Thursday night it will actually hit it.
Yeah if it's midnight PST on the 5th it'll be 7am on the 5th UK time, which kinda sucks but tbh, I'm gonna be more into it the morning after a good night's sleep rather than being tired at a midnight drop

Saith

Saith

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 31, 2022, 10:40:02 PMSo the next day for the UK then... *Sigh*

Yeah 🤞🏻 Sometimes we get lucky.
As an Aussie, Friday Night would be perfect. Saturday kind of sucks, but it is what it is.

PredatorvsAliens

Quote from: Firestorm on Jul 31, 2022, 07:32:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p-n52wWIFA

Bobby Buttnugget

Is there any chance they made the final battle believable? This is my biggest concern. Dutch struggled with the Predator, but a little girl is supposed kill off the Feral pred? The trailers look good but coupled with poor recent offerings in the universe and (until proven otherwise) completely unbelievable main character, this has a big chance of being another overhyped disappointment.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Little girl? She's a grown ass woman.

Bobby Buttnugget

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 01, 2022, 12:15:54 AMLittle girl? She's a grown ass woman.
Whatever. Little woman takes out a predator that a highly trained Dutch struggled with. Really hard to make believable unless they just did a fantastically creative job with the story.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Bobby Buttnugget on Aug 01, 2022, 12:18:25 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 01, 2022, 12:15:54 AMLittle girl? She's a grown ass woman.
Whatever. Little woman takes out a predator that a highly trained Dutch struggled with. Really hard to make believable unless they just did a fantastically creative job with the story.

She's highly trained in other methods that could put Dutch on his ass. Wait til you see the movie. The comments about her being a woman are getting so, so tired.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed