Aliens versus predator doomsday clock a motion film is on youtube!

Started by xenomorph horse, Oct 12, 2007, 12:23:21 PM

Author
Aliens versus predator doomsday clock a motion film is on youtube! (Read 5,558 times)

xenomorph horse

Hey I find some AvP motion film on youtube. See your self on his channal - www.youtube.com/Mirahorse he will update it soonly.

Johnny Handsome

Didnt liked it at all to be honest.
Cheaply done, poor editing and sound effects. :P

xenomorph horse

That right!  :o It just for fun! I think he could do it better than this >:( I see that he post another chaptor now.not sure at all it will be better.

xenomorph horse

Hey! I just talk  with him on MSN. New info abouth this film director is He 's 15 year and he do everything alone even charactor sound!Do you belive that` ????

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: xenomoph horse on Oct 13, 2007, 01:38:54 PM
Hey! I just talk  with him on MSN. New info abouth this film director is He 's 15 year and he do everything alone even charactor sound!Do you belive that` ????
Do you know what i think, you did the video and now you want to promote it, thats why you do care so much about this video and keep posting about it.
Watched it again and still dislike it.

Nightmare

havent seen yet, ill see wehn i got time (or when im bored)

johny handosme dont be so hard on it  :P

u discourage ppl that way, i mean they got start somewhere, even if its bad and guy is shy to say it is from him,  just tell how he can improve.

-----

if it is yours u should say it, ppl opinion wont be diferent if its from you or from someone else, also u could avoid this sort of atitude that johny handosme had... i mean noone is gonna kill you if they dont like it....

ill sy somthing on it later....

now that i read what i wrote i think i sounded a bit rude for you johny handosme, sry for that....wasnt my intention

The Ultimate Predator

Its childish and, well, childish. You can't give any constructive criticism on something that is just bad.

What I would do, is not make figure films (they're all crap IMO), or if you really want to, study the people that make half decent ones, like Probot Productions (though I'd still call em crap).

Johnny Handsome

Quotenow that i read what i wrote i think i sounded a bit rude for you johny handosme, sry for that....wasnt my intention
No problem, youre right, i have to slow it down a bit.
But on the other site :
QuoteYou can't give any constructive criticism on something that is just bad.

Nightmare

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Oct 13, 2007, 05:27:03 PM
Its childish and, well, childish. You can't give any constructive criticism on something that is just bad.

What I would do, is not make figure films (they're all crap IMO), or if you really want to, study the people that make half decent ones, like Probot Productions (though I'd still call em crap).

figure films can actualy be good in my opinion, better than some live acting ones out there....but i respect your opinion even if i dont agree

about beign childish....cant say havent seen yet.....

but unless it is really, really, really, (elevate really to infinity), childish, then i gotta agree

xenomorph horse

Thank for every one.especailly Johnny Handsome. You make not stop to finish this project. he he. However it not chidish to me. Please help me I do it alone.I dom't have friend.I dom't have any brother or sister. Just tell me what I 've to do.I 'll thank you very much. Nightmare you is very great guy. :)

and

The Ultimate Predator

I can't really comment, as I don't like fig films, but watch the Probot Production stuff; http://www.probotproductions.com/

xenomorph horse

Well to make it better I need alot of money and friend.I start this project with a few money. So this not the best for me.I spent three days for doing this two episode. :P

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: xenomorph horse on Oct 14, 2007, 06:01:33 AM
especailly Johnny Handsome. You make not stop to finish this project. he he.
I dont want to, what i posted is just my opinion, if you cant handle bad opinions about your work then simply dont post your videos on here.

Nightmare

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 14, 2007, 01:13:20 PM
Quote from: xenomorph horse on Oct 14, 2007, 06:01:33 AM
especailly Johnny Handsome. You make not stop to finish this project. he he.
I dont want to, what i posted is just my opinion, if you cant handle bad opinions about your work then simply dont post your videos on here.

i think u didnt understand, i think he meant you encouraged him to keep doing it? im not seeing how sayn somethin is childish, crappy and stuff can encourage but whatever :P u just incentivated him to do better i guess, most ppl woudl get upset with that instead of being incntivated....but hey, "pain gives me strenght".

------------------------------------------------
where are you from? you english says ur not from UK or from US...

and was it you who added me on msn? havent catch whoever was online, but from nick id say it was you..

well, if i can help i will, but ive been lackin many time....i still have alien 5 reborn to finsih the FX....and my own film..

Johnny Handsome

I did understand him just right, hence why i said that i didnt want to stop him from finishing up his work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed