News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 566,614 times)

Corporal Hicks

QuoteHad these made up for my team as a thank you for all their hard work, complete with Alien: Covenant colour scheme. #ridleyscott #aliencovenant #setlife #film #vfx #bluescreen #workinfilm #cinema #nightshoot #greenscreen #nightshoots #locationlife #onlocation #technocrane #locationwork #stunts #sfx #quietonset #aerialunit #helicopter #underwaterunit #bfi #stunts #hollywood #oscars #bafta #swissarmyknife

Necronomicon II

"#underwaterunit" ? Interesting...

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Feb 10, 2017, 10:29:24 AM
"#underwaterunit" ? Interesting...

Not from Covvie but i guess similar.

Ingwar

A viral marketing for Prometheus began on February 28 releasing Peter Weyland TED speech. Movie itself was released at the end of May which means that viral campaign started 3 moths prior. Less that 100 days left to Covenant premiere. We can expect anything anytime.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Ingwar on Feb 10, 2017, 12:48:34 PM
A viral marketing for Prometheus began on February 28 releasing Peter Weyland TED speech. Movie itself was released at the end of May which means that viral campaign started 3 moths prior. Less that 100 days left to Covenant premiere. We can expect anything anytime.

They had better start something soon, or else they risk not making any money off this.

Necronomicon II

They'll kick things off soon, take into account the build up to the 1st trailer, also the official twitter account continues to post images regularly.

Pvt. Himmel

Enoch

Enoch

Interesting thing... I asked Sagardoa month ago about underwater scene (I had some very vague intel/rumour ),
and he replied that there is no such scene. His reply was definitive, he was quite sure about that...

And then again, do you guys remember the photo of underwater weed some crew member posted  a while ago on Instagram? Some details about all those claims of people who watched the movie on screenings are so confusing and not completely coherent...!

Corporal Hicks

I imagine it's for the scene outside the dropship, on the waterline, when the crew are
Spoiler
attacked by the second Neomorph.
[close]
The seaweed was probably just along the waterline.

Enoch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 10, 2017, 01:48:24 PM
I imagine it's for the scene outside the dropship, on the waterline, when the crew are
Spoiler
attacked by the second Neomorph.
[close]
The seaweed was probably just along the waterline.

It could be that.... But underwater unit record underwater scenes... :)
Am I wrong?

Corporal Hicks

I was talking about the seaweed. I don't recall the underwater rumours?

Enoch

Seaweed grows underwater and only dead seaweed could be found on the shore.
But this tag #underwaterunit, could suggest that there are some scenes
beneath the waves... :)

Corporal Hicks

The seaweed we see in that picture could easily be made up to look dead and washed up.

But the underwater thing, I don't know. I've not heard anything about there being any underwater sequences.

shawsbaby

Let's not forget a tremendous amount of work and detail went into Prometheus, much of it for quick shots or things you wouldn't notice unless you froze the screen and studied it. I'm sure the same is true for this film.

Necronomicon II

Here's hoping the camera lingers a little longer this time; give me some juicy long takes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed