Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus Rating Predi...
Last post by solace97 - Today at 06:52:16 PM
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Today at 03:38:08 PMAlien
Alien 3
Aliens
Alien: Romulus
Alien: Covenant
Prometheus
Alien Resurrection

Alien 3 above Aliens, Covenant above Prometheus, wow.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 06:46:02 PM

Quote from: Unique at PennThe illustration above comes from UPenn Ms. Codex 109 which came to the library as part of the Edgar Fahs Smith history of chemistry collection. This manuscript is one of several at Penn dealing with the early history of gunpowder, artillery, and explosives. Based on the title I assumed it was one of the many manuscript copies of the famous c.1420 Feuerwerkbuch which provides instructions to artillery masters on how to construct weapons, aim guns, and manufacture various explosives...

Quote from: The GuardianFanciful illustrations from a circa-1530 manual on artillery and siege warfare seem to show jetpacks strapped to the backs of cats and doves, with the German text helpfully advising military commanders to use them to "set fire to a castle or city which you can't get at otherwise".

Digitalised by the University of Pennsylvania, the unusual, full-colour illustrations caught the attention of an Australian book blog and then found their way to researcher Mitch Fraas, who set out to unravel the mystery.

General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Despicable Me 4
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 06:23:55 PM
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Ridley Scott
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 06:17:29 PM
I like The Martian, but I think Alien: Covenant is better. Haven't seen Exodus.
Here is a first look....

Spoiler
at Wolvie with his mask. Finally!

https://twitter.com/XMenUpdate/status/1787826246019088489
[close]
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed