Alien returning to theaters starting April 26th!

Started by MudButt, Apr 03, 2024, 04:02:00 PM

Author
Alien returning to theaters starting April 26th! (Read 6,493 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 27, 2024, 11:17:41 PMAlso, I did get the Q&A, and it ends on such a funny moment as Fede asks Ridley if he has anything else to add before the film starts, and Ridley just responds: "No." :laugh:

Why didn't you tape the bloody thing for us man?  :P

Nightmare Asylum

Really hoping it goes online. The people deserve to see it.

CANNON

Quote from: GrimmVision on Apr 28, 2024, 05:44:23 AMI was able to get a group of 20 friends and co-workers to see the last screening at an AMC on May 1st for my very late birthday celebration ;D So far, we're the only people in the theater for that showing. There's a handful of people in my group who have never seen it either! 

I got to see the director's cut for the 40th anniversary in a theater, but I'm positively thrilled to finally see the original theatrical release in theaters for the first time!

Here's hoping we get a screening with the interview of Fede and Ridley.

Yeah they had the interview for my showing - was a very nice addition to hear Ridley's insight on the movie.

Nightmare Asylum

Would be neat if, while they filmed that, they flipped around and also had Ridley interview Fede about Romulus, to be released at a later date.

The Cruentus

Quote from: Shinawi on Apr 28, 2024, 04:47:06 AMWould be cool if this exists and they release this version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_FfE71HTlg

You really shouldn't use his videos, you are only enabling him. For clarifications, he is a plagiarist that steals from wikis and even the timeline site if I recall correctly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed