Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 744,815 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Inverse Effect on Oct 02, 2021, 08:28:16 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Sep 26, 2021, 08:21:44 AM
Quote from: Inverse Effect on Sep 26, 2021, 07:06:56 AM
Or we just admit it was a plot hole that nobody cared about when writing the script just so they could make a third movie. And we're just idiots trying to figure it out xD  ;D

Fanboy is gotta fanboy. We all know it's a plot hole and there's no way around it. But where's fun in just admitting that ?

No, but i do just think we are literally have been overthinking this for years now.

Look from a fan's perspective I generally like to think or have told my self that over the years. The only logical explanation is that the queen stored/dropped two eggs on the dropship at some point or inside the landing gears. And that's how the eggs go there. Maybe they grew from spores, or spilled from the royal jelly from the queen while she was hiding.

Officially nobody f**king knows lol.

Or.. We go by another theory, that Alien 3 was a Dream. And the 4 survivors are still in deep hype sleep. And there was no eggs or third movie.

Or it's just a f**kup, and doesn't need an explanation.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 04, 2021, 02:21:00 AM
Quote from: Inverse Effect on Oct 02, 2021, 08:28:16 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Sep 26, 2021, 08:21:44 AM
Quote from: Inverse Effect on Sep 26, 2021, 07:06:56 AM
Or we just admit it was a plot hole that nobody cared about when writing the script just so they could make a third movie. And we're just idiots trying to figure it out xD  ;D

Fanboy is gotta fanboy. We all know it's a plot hole and there's no way around it. But where's fun in just admitting that ?

No, but i do just think we are literally have been overthinking this for years now.

Look from a fan's perspective I generally like to think or have told my self that over the years. The only logical explanation is that the queen stored/dropped two eggs on the dropship at some point or inside the landing gears. And that's how the eggs go there. Maybe they grew from spores, or spilled from the royal jelly from the queen while she was hiding.

Officially nobody f**king knows lol.

Or.. We go by another theory, that Alien 3 was a Dream. And the 4 survivors are still in deep hype sleep. And there was no eggs or third movie.

Or it's just a f**kup, and doesn't need an explanation.

Well to be fair, they blew up the hive with a nuke. Not sure how you could make a sequel from that. But they somehow did by having two magic eggs be on the Sulaco!

Kradan

Kradan

WHAAAT !? Now there are two eggs ?  We can't handle the existence of one !

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 05, 2021, 08:47:24 AM
Maybe!

judge death

judge death

Kradan

Kradan

I would post that picture myself but I don't know how to do that on my phone, so good job, judge death !  :D

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Quote from: judge death on Oct 05, 2021, 12:41:07 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/3pqyo3.jpg

LMAO

Two face huggers? One for the dog and one for Ripley?

Or if we go by the Assembly cut which is a brief reveal of the Royal Face Hugger Thingy. So one Face Hugger.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Inverse Effect on Oct 06, 2021, 04:17:09 AM
Quote from: judge death on Oct 05, 2021, 12:41:07 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/3pqyo3.jpg

LMAO

Two face huggers? One for the dog and one for Ripley?

Or if we go by the Assembly cut which is a brief reveal of the Royal Face Hugger Thingy. So one Face Hugger.
Royal facehugger and consort!

Wweyland

Wweyland

After reading the new Alien 3 book, I actually like the alternate way that the egg grew inside Bishop, that kind of ties in with the Black Goo as well (seen to transform Elden in the Fire and Stone series). But of course, how could it walk into the ceiling?

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 26, 2021, 08:33:16 PM
I hate "Bishop did it" explanation so much. If it was a person I would probably spit in its face. And hit it with a shovel

It would work better if it was Burke, but hiw seems impossible.

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

QuoteWell, Cameron did that with the inclusion of the Hive and the Queen. Ripley saw eggs being morphed on the Nostromo and the organic structure was clearly similar to what she witnessed on Acheron, yet in ALIENS she all of a sudden had no idea how Alien eggs are made or what the hive structure was and what it was that secreted it...

That scene didn't make it into the movie until 2003, so it never happened as far as the sequel is concerned.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I wonder if Marvel will explore this topic in any of the upcoming comics.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

It'll never top the stellar job A:CM did explaining it.

SiL

SiL

RIP Turk.

Kradan

Kradan

So what was the explanation ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed