Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 744,876 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Dec 29, 2023, 01:53:10 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 29, 2023, 01:34:39 AM
Quote from: ralfy on Dec 29, 2023, 12:46:06 AM
Quote from: Wweyland on Dec 28, 2023, 10:08:59 AMWas the "Burke Working Alone" thread shut down? Seems there's no more option to reply.

Several participants couldn't handle logic, so they ended up resorting to posting memes and personal insults. In any event, I think I pretty much answered the question effectively. I can't say the same about this one thread, though, except that I think that the queen grabbed a few eggs from the fire, attached them on her back, and then dropped them in the hangar off-camera when Ripley was momentarily gone.

Lmao "couldn't handle logic", "answered effectively". So effectively that not a single person agreed with him.

More like one participant couldn't handle criticism or rebuttals and pretended everyone else didn't exist so he could be "right".

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; having watched several threads (is it 4 threads now?) go to hell with Ralfy's exact same paragraphs repeated over and over, the best remedy is to play him at his own game and simply put him on ignore. There's nothing to be gained from interacting or feeding it anymore. If everyone clicked the iggy button (and certain individuals didn't intentionally quote him to get around that and stir the pot.. or you know, create threads with the sole purpose of setting it going again - no names mentioned *cough* LC *cough* 😂) then Ralfy can simply head-canon himself into oblivion. If nobody responds, it ends. If we just don't feed the trolls, and we can get back to the serious questions... like page 900000000 how the egg got on the sulaco.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nah he likes the sound of his own voice so much that he'd happily keep posting at nobody over and over again and keep things going. Much better to shut down his avenues of verbal diarrhea and then get the mods on his case if he can't be a constructive forum member. If he just wants to ramble to himself, he can start a blog. If he's derailed 4 threads then the problem is him, not us.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

He fascinates me.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

This thread is like the Illuminati enclave 8)

Rankles75

Rankles75

Wweyland

Wweyland

I wonder if Titan/Marvel is keeping an eye on these threads for potential "What if" scenarios.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Wweyland on Dec 30, 2023, 09:56:56 AMI wonder if Titan/Marvel is keeping an eye on these threads for potential "What if" scenarios.

I think Bob Iger himself keeps an eye on this thread.  It's that important.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 03, 2024, 05:18:13 AM
Quote from: Wweyland on Dec 30, 2023, 09:56:56 AMI wonder if Titan/Marvel is keeping an eye on these threads for potential "What if" scenarios.

I think Bob Iger himself keeps an eye on this thread.  It's that important.
It is that important. Once we reach consensus, we'll know everything, and the future of the alien franchise will be ours.

... Until Disney takes it away and makes something else, causing consensus to be lost once again to the fires of time.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Stitch on Jan 03, 2024, 11:43:55 AMOnce we reach consensus, we'll know everything, and the future of the alien franchise will be ours.
"Where we're going, you won't need eyes to see..."

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 03, 2024, 07:06:50 PM
Quote from: Stitch on Jan 03, 2024, 11:43:55 AMOnce we reach consensus, we'll know everything, and the future of the alien franchise will be ours.
"Where we're going, you won't need eyes to see..."

Is that an Event Horizon reference?   :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yes :)

"Libera te tutemet ex inferis" would be pretty apt for this thread, too.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

ha ha so true :laugh:🙏🥳👍

Edit ~ You can't go wrong with Even Horizon references! :o👉👈

ralfy

ralfy

Or maybe something like, "Legiones redde!"

razeak

razeak

Hicks put the egg on Sulaco. Bishop was busy with....spaceship stuff.....and Hicks jogged down, clamped the egg shut with his hands and brought it to the ship. Then he got sedated by ol Bishop. He woke back up while Ripley was in the shower and stuffed it wherever. He was in on it the whole time.  It's why he was so eager to grease Burke. Heck, Burke was telling the truth. Hicks dumped the facehuggers out, but had to help kill them once the attack was revealed to keep cover. lol.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Extremely unpopular one (probably) but maybe David did it!  :laugh:  David vomited up some eggs and planted them to the ceiling where they grew like fungus.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Nice one :o and maybe Burke didn't work alone, but for David

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed