Which Console?

Started by BauhausConcept, Sep 02, 2014, 10:26:36 PM

Author
Which Console? (Read 12,588 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Wii U is the bestest. I hear that version includes a desperate salesman skin for the alien.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: BauhausConcept on Sep 05, 2014, 09:04:21 PM
I think I'm gonna end up clinching the Xbox One. I know the PS4 has slightly better performance and not to mention, more people own and use it but there is no way I could justify not having the opportunity to play Halo 5. Aside from the Last of Us (which I can easily pick up for the PS3 off of Kijiji), the PS4 has no current or upcoming exclusives I am interested in.

That's exactly what I was thinking .

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Traitor motherf**kers. 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

No patriotic 'Murican™ would favor Japcrap over a true blooded, home-grown 'Murican™ console.  :P

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Japanese are our faithful allies now.

RASCIST

WinterActual

christian.velguth

christian.velguth

Quote from: WinterActual on Sep 09, 2014, 04:42:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2n6ye1Gvqc#ws

This isn't a very good comparison. The PS4 versions is clearly washed out, someone put the brightness or contrast too high.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Yes, that guy is called SONY.

Jango1201

Jango1201

I bought a PS4 last month so I'm getting that version. The controversy that surrounded the XB1 turned me off to it big time so PS4 it was. Can't wait to finally get my hands on this game. I'm tired of drooling and having dreams about it. 

BauhausConcept

BauhausConcept

I ended up getting the Xbox One a week ago because EB Games here had a promotion where if you bought the Xbox One, they gave you Destiny, Madden NFL 15, or NHL 15 for free. I ended up getting Destiny of course (unrelated note, very mediocre game at best). So it looks like I'll be playing AI on the Xbox One.

Anyone have any news regarding the Ripley Edition however? I've searched high and low and it looks like us Canadians do not have an option or buying/preordering anything aside from the standard game and Nostromo Edition.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Xbox One- the Master Chief Collection bounds me to it and AI looks lovely on it.

Jango1201

Jango1201

Quote from: BauhausConcept on Sep 16, 2014, 06:10:28 PM
I ended up getting the Xbox One a week ago because EB Games here had a promotion where if you bought the Xbox One, they gave you Destiny, Madden NFL 15, or NHL 15 for free. I ended up getting Destiny of course (unrelated note, very mediocre game at best). So it looks like I'll be playing AI on the Xbox One.

Anyone have any news regarding the Ripley Edition however? I've searched high and low and it looks like us Canadians do not have an option or buying/preordering anything aside from the standard game and Nostromo Edition.

Got the PS4 with watchdogs and a second controller for $480 on a Walmart sale  ;D How would you rate destiny? It looks really interesting to me.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

If you just want to run around with Bros and f**k shit up its pretty good.  If you are expecting a cinematic experience along the lines of the other Halos with numerous cutscenes then you wont like it as much. 

Sevket

Sevket

On Playstation 4 of course. Been a PS fan since day one

BauhausConcept

BauhausConcept

Quote from: Jango1201 on Sep 20, 2014, 04:45:32 AM
Quote from: BauhausConcept on Sep 16, 2014, 06:10:28 PM

Got the PS4 with watchdogs and a second controller for $480 on a Walmart sale  ;D How would you rate destiny? It looks really interesting to me.
Meh, Destiny is pretty mediocre in my opinion. There was a lot more hype surrounding the game and in my opinion, the game didn't live up to it's expectations at all. I was expecting an open world, FPS MMO but it's more like Halo gameplay mechanics, with a shitty version of Mass Effect's storyline, and the ability to level up and customise armour and weapons (similar to ME).

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad game and you can definitely out a few hours out of it shooting up stuff with your buddies online. That being said, I wouldn't rate the game anything higher than a 7/10.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed