Total Members Voted: 85

Author
Wolf Predator Death (Read 4,420 times)

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

I want him to survive so we can see him in Predator 3  8) or avp3  :-\

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

He must live!  Period. If he dies... that would be so cliché!

Huol

Huol

Ugh... Wolf fanboys, talking before they even know what he's like...
He should die from his nuke...
Like every other predator.
It's the way to go.  ::)

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Huol on Aug 28, 2007, 12:57:17 PM
Ugh... Wolf fanboys, talking before they even know what he's like...
He should die from his nuke...
Like every other predator.
It's the way to go.  ::)

One single, solitary main Predator has died via personal nuke.

dDave

dDave

thats my idea for his death:
...he is fighting with the predalien, its a really heavy fight, much of green and yellow blood paved the area in front of the power plant...then when both want to do the final hit, an unbelieveble bright light is surrounding them and .....BOOOOOOM...you can see the whole town exploding...

then...next szene..some time later...you can see news in the tv, where is said that the power plant in gunnison was instable and is explode....maybe with a cool picture of the "new"^^ gunnison...
-->the end

--------------

i hope that it won't happen in this way...^^

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Nah. He kills all the aliens, gets out of the town before it blows, and laughs his ass off. Then he falls out of a tree in the last five seconds before the credits and breaks his neck.  :D

Sabreman

Sabreman

Eaten alive by Aliens  :D

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

I would pretty much like for him to survive, but that won't happen...

Between the military nuking the whole place up, or him getting chest-impaled by the Predalien, I think my hopes pretty much have died out with the redband trailer... :'(

So, even though I would like that, I think he dies impaled by the Predalien seconds before detonation... ;) ::)

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Aug 28, 2007, 12:39:40 PM

No thanks.  After seeing him lift up two aliens by the throat effortlessly, I'm already tired of his superpowers.

Gill Predator

Gill Predator

i want he will survive

Dusk

Dusk

I think he should survive. 3 Movies and everytime the main Predators die. I just want to finally see one Predator being successful and to survive the whole ordeal. It would be cool to see him drag himself heavily wounded to his ship, get in the seat and just get off the planet.

Or give us an open ending. The Predator is in space, still wounded, he's on his way to his stasis chamber because it'll be a long flight. On his way to the chamber he steps into some sort of gooey slime, it's Alien saliva. Suddenly a hiss from the Shadows. We see the Predator readying his Wristblades and... Cut.

I want a change for once, not always the same ending with the Predator dying. He doesn't necessarily have to return for another Movie, just let him live.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: Dusk on Aug 28, 2007, 02:14:35 PM
I think he should survive. 3 Movies and everytime the main Predators die. I just want to finally see one Predator being successful and to survive the whole ordeal. It would be cool to see him drag himself heavily wounded to his ship, get in the seat and just get off the planet.

Or give us an open ending. The Predator is in space, still wounded, he's on his way to his stasis chamber because it'll be a long flight. On his way to the chamber he steps into some sort of gooey slime, it's Alien saliva. Suddenly a hiss from the Shadows. We see the Predator readying his Wristblades and... Cut.

I want a change for once, not always the same ending with the Predator dying. He doesn't necessarily have to return for another Movie, just let him live.

Yes, your ending would be better...But Wolf, wounded, still has to survive the nuclear blast or  kill the Predalien, do an AVP 'take off the device and plant it there' routine, run like hell, reach his ship and take off before the bomb falls...quite the entreprise...

I would choose an ending like yours, but I doubt with the severe lesions Wolf will have from his fight with the Predalien, he will survive it, much less survive it long enough and lightly enough for him to reach his ship on the town's outskirts...

So, my guess will be... well, what I said above... ;)

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Aug 28, 2007, 12:39:40 PM

Yea, I kinda want a Predator that I can get into.

justaguy

justaguy

Quote from: Gill Predator on Aug 28, 2007, 02:21:43 PM
Quote from: Dusk on Aug 28, 2007, 02:14:35 PM

yes, 100% agree
Yep sounds good to me.

Dusk

Dusk

Quote from: YutaniDitch on Aug 28, 2007, 02:21:49 PM
So, my guess will be... well, what I said above... ;)

I'm just in denial.  :-[

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed